Are we in agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we in agreement

that Greg Ward and Boston Scott are likely keepers for next year? I think they definitely reduce the needs at their respective positions. Dungeon Majesty must be overjoyed!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Yush
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Without question...it'll be interesting to see what becomes of Howard and Clement...take the hit on Jefferey, can Agholor, keep Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Without question...it'll be interesting to see what becomes of Howard and Clement...take the hit on Jefferey, can Agholor, keep Jackson
        Howard is gone IMO. Clement will be in the mix for the 4th RB spot, but we can't count on him. I don't know how Jackson's contract is structured, but if there's no cap hit then we should probably move on.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Howard is gone IMO. Clement will be in the mix for the 4th RB spot, but we can't count on him. I don't know how Jackson's contract is structured, but if there's no cap hit then we should probably move on.
          don't know if howard is gone unless he wants out, and yes we found some youth,,,the silver lining.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            that Greg Ward and Boston Scott are likely keepers for next year? I think they definitely reduce the needs at their respective positions. Dungeon Majesty must be overjoyed!
            100%, yes. I'd like to see Doug get a little more creative with Ward, the way Payton does with that Taysom Hill SOB.

Comment

Ward is basically a nice possession receiver and Scott is pretty versatile, but what they really need is a young legit # one WR.

I know Duck is just saying to get creative but Ward isn't Teysom Hill.
              Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 06:06 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Ward is basically a nice possession receiver and Scott is pretty versatile, but what they really need is a young legit # one WR.

I know Duck is just saying to get creative but Ward isn't Teysom Hill.
                I think one of the top 4 will be there. We’ll see.

Jeudy
                Lamb
                Higgins
                Ruggs

Comment

Totally different players, I know. But Ward has real gadget potential.

Legit #1 WR is the uncontested runaway landslide priority for this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I think one of the top 4 will be there. We’ll see.

Jeudy
                    Lamb
                    Higgins
                    Ruggs
                    I really like ceedee lamb. I’d see what it took to move up and get him. He could be the 4th one of those players off the board.

Comment

No shot at Jeudy or Lamb and possibly not even Higgins. I dont see Ruggs as a Legit sure fire #1 he would be a draft pick for need more than BPA. I'd rather use the #1 on a trade for a legit #1 WR like Beckham if available (and yes I take him with all his craziness all day long) - Unless we could get Jeudy or Lamb

Edit to add: I know he is a burner and played 2nd fiddle to Lamb but is he the next Tyreek Hill?? Doubt it. Lot's of speed guys don't end up being legit #1 WR's. For once we need a Julio, Beckham, Megatron etc type legit #1 WR to build around
                      Last edited by Spartan92; 01-06-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                        I'd rather use the #1 on a trade for a legit #1 WR like Beckham if available (and yes I take him with all his craziness all day long) For once we need a Julio, Beckham, Megatron etc type legit #1 WR to build around
                        How many of those guys have won rings? You draft young guys where they will listen to Wentz and grow with him. You also can't commit another stupid contract for the wideout position.

Comment

Ward turned out to be a keeper. He's not a game breaker.. But he catches the dam ball! Something all the others couldn't do on a consistent basis. We need a guy like that. Boston Scott no question. He's a better Sproles in my opinion. A couple of bright spots

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

How many of those guys have won rings? You draft young guys where they will listen to Wentz and grow with him. You also can't commit another stupid contract for the wideout position.
                            How many of those guys had a legit QB? And no Matt Ryan is not a top level QB. I get your point but if there is a better pick sitting there say a sure fire CB or DE or whatever other need we have and the top 3 guys are gone then you don't just draft bc he is young that is not a good formula. If you wanna use some picks to move up and get one of them 3 I'm good with that over a young veteran sure

Comment

Yes, we just need a quarterback.

Comment

Working...
                              X