FUCK YOU DALLAS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK YOU DALLAS!!!!!

......what a wonderful weekend of football!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Amazing

Comment

Ells..........

so how much did you lose on that game?

The Iggles thank you for the wager!
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS!

DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I quit gambling. Now I just donsuicide pools and weekly pick contests.

Less “swings”

Comment

Fuck every cowturd in the world! What a rewarding game to watch. I hope they never get over this loss all season. Fuck'em they deserve to lose. Fucking zebras carrying them on their backs to the endzone...all for naught. And fuck you too, Jerrah- you skeletor MF'er.
            WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Go Eagles!!!!

Comment

It was great!

Comment

Working...
              X