Oh Great Charter Member Trent God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Great Charter Member Trent God

The Cleveland Browns have requested an interview with thy much maligned James Schwartz!!!!!

Fucking take him.. Says a lot about him that the Cleveland fucking Browns want him doesn't it?? Name the last successful coach in Cleveland I'll wait?

Edit to add: sorry I should add in the last 3 decades cause shit I could have won games with Jim Brown and before that in the 40's who cares.
    Last edited by Spartan92; 01-06-2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Fucking take him.. Says a lot about him that the Cleveland fucking Browns want him doesn't it?? Name the last successful coach in Cleveland I'll wait?

Edit to add: sorry I should add in the last 3 decades cause shit I could have won games with Jim Brown and before that in the 40's who cares.
      I was hoping for Trent to kick off this retarded thread, but you will do quite nicely!

Comment

Not that it matters but Bill Belichick turned out okay. Also under a different regime(now Baltimore)

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

I was hoping for Trent to kick off this retarded thread, but you will do quite nicely!
          Oh I knew you would be coming at me and it's all good. He can take Groh, all his former shit Bills players Darby and Bradham with him and his boy "I celebrate getting toasted even when the receiver drops the ball on me" Mills with him.

Look who is asking for him lol the worst franchise in the last 30 years and no one, no one else lol Literally like 6 or 7 jobs were open and the Cleveland fucking Browns who last has Kitchens at the helm and let's not even go with the 2 dummies before him want Schwartz. Best part, he will interview and not even get the job lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Not that it matters but Bill Belichick turned out okay. Also under a different regime(now Baltimore)
            Ya with the best QB of all time lol how did he do as the HC in Cleveland is the point not how did he do as the HC in New England with the GOAT
            Last edited by Spartan92; 01-07-2020, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Ya with the best QB of all time lol how did he do as the HC in Cleveland is the point not how did he do as the HC in New England with the GOAT
              Not sure how old you are but that 94/95 team was pretty good and won a playoff game, took it to the Eagles that year(which started their 94 collapse). In fact Jim Schwartz was on that staff as an intern I think, fetching Bill’s coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Not sure how old you are but that 94/95 team was pretty good and won a playoff game, took it to the Eagles that year(which started their 94 collapse). In fact Jim Schwartz was on that staff as an intern I think, fetching Bill’s coffee.
                Uh oh look out, they made the playoffs 1 year in his tenure there and once in the last 20 some odd years.. Let's rejoice and annoint Bill as the most successful coach in Cleveland Browns recent 30 year history and for Jimmy boy asking if he liked cream in his coffee.. Really that is where we are going here.

Setting the bar really really high I see what you guys consider a success!! Guess giving up only 6 or 7 3rd and 4th and > 10 last night is better than 8 so shit we good there. Maybe one day we can get it down to 5 if we try extra hard lol

Look if its the players that suck and not the scheme then it's on the coach to put them in the best possible position to succeed and this guy just doesn't change. He does things one way no matter what personnel he has. Darby getting burnt shit let's leave him one on one to get creamed all game. Is that Darby or the coach not adjusting? We call out Doug for not running more and sometimes getting pass happy but Jimmy is Teflon??
                Last edited by Spartan92; 01-07-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

I was just responding to your irrelevant questions with fun facts but I’ll let you argue against yourself now.

Comment

Sure sure all facts are irrelevant unless they align with certain board member's thoughts and ideologies. Who cares everyone is allowed their opinion it can be debated but not sides have good arguments and sometimes it just so happens that adults agree to disagree.

I bet the board is split on the guy staying or going does it really matter. Funny thing is we are all fans who pay to watch and have zero say in what happens and we kill each other for what? Lurie don't give a fuck he gets rich off us lol

​​​​​​
                    ​​​​

​​​

Comment

Sure sure all facts are irrelevant unless they align with certain board member's thoughts and ideologies. Who cares everyone is allowed their opinion it can be debated but not sides have good arguments and sometimes it just so happens that adults agree to disagree.

I bet the board is split on the guy staying or going does it really matter. Funny thing is we are all fans who pay to watch and have zero say in what happens and we kill each other for what? Lurie don't give a fuck he gets rich off us lol

​​​​​​
                      ​​​​

​​​
                      Actually the board is split between those who are emotionally retarded adult keyboard warriors and those who aren’t. The split is one to everybody else.

Comment

​​​​​​
                        ​​​​

​​​
                        Actually the board is split between those who are emotionally retarded adult keyboard warriors and those who aren’t. The split is one to everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Geez so much pent up frustration. You do realize you just wrote your whole worthless comment as a keyword warriror yourself right? CLASSIC!!!

​​​

​​​

Comment

It says that maybe the Browns think he'll help them stock sucking? They're looking at a lot of guys:

"The Browns have cast a wide net, with Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman, 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski, Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, 49ers passing game coordinator Mike LaFleur, 49ers run game coordinator Mike McDaniel, Baylor head coach Matt Rhule and Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy among the candidates."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-jim-schwartz/

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

It says that maybe the Browns think he'll help them stock sucking? They're looking at a lot of guys:

"The Browns have cast a wide net, with Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman, 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, Vikings offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski, Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, 49ers passing game coordinator Mike LaFleur, 49ers run game coordinator Mike McDaniel, Baylor head coach Matt Rhule and Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy among the candidates."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-jim-schwartz/

Don’t forget the OSU mascot,Kim Jong-Un, and the Geico Gecko.....very wide net, very wide.
                              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                              X