Jason Peters, protector of Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Peters, protector of Foles

Remember the game here against Washington when he pretty much challenged the whole sideline after Chris Baker took out Foles?? And then went looking for him in the locker room to continue. Sure would’ve been nice to see him defend Carson after that obvious targeting by Clowney. WTF.

It happened basically right in front of my section in the end zone and we all thought it was a dirty hit and were screaming for a flag, but when he got right back up we didn't push it.

Along those lines, if he had stayed down on the turf, I think Peters and a lot of others might have been up in Clowney's ass ... and there might have more likely been a flag.
    Last edited by slag; 01-07-2020, 10:25 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

that was the moment I knew Foles was a great pic,,,and thats what Im talking about...Football is family. Stand tall and stand together..Peters is the man...Great Eagle!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
        Remember the game here against Washington when he pretty much challenged the whole sideline after Chris Baker took out Foles?? And then went looking for him in the locker room to continue. Sure would’ve been nice to see him defend Carson after that obvious targeting by Clowney. WTF.
        That was certainly a very telling moment for Foles. I reference that all the time. That said, after the last four games of this regular season, I don't think anyone is questioning Wentz's leadership and I think the players' reaction was based, in large part, on what Slag is saying. Just the way it played out in real time.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

RSE STARTED A THREAD SAYING SAME THING EARLIER. IF HE HAD JUST LAYED THERE FOR A BIT THE TEAM WOULD HAVE FLIPPED OUT.
          BUT WANTING TO PROVE HIS LEADERSHIP AND IT BEING A PLAYOFF GAME AND BLAH BLAH BLAH, HE GOT UP AND TRIED TO PLAY.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Can you imagine what it would have been like in the stadium if Wentz was laying on the ground being attended to while the replay of the hit showed on the Linc video screens?

Comment

Working...
            X