Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants to hire Pats WR coach, Joe Judge, as HC (???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants to hire Pats WR coach, Joe Judge, as HC (???)

Front page of ESPN, no Jerruh.

Sorry, would have just added to that other thread, but this seems so crazy to me that it deserved its own.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-07-2020, 12:25 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

If I was a skeptical man, I’d have some skeptical questions about this hire.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Front page of ESPN, no Jerruh.

Sorry, would have just added to that other thread, but this seems so crazy to me that it deserved its own.
      Weird hire, thought they would go McDaniels

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        If I was a skeptical man, I’d have some skeptical questions about this hire.
        I'm sure David Gettleman has all the answers!

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I'm sure David Gettleman has all the answers!
          Or the Maras.

Comment

Headscratcher for sure. That being said when I think of the last 3 Eagle hires - 2 of them were wtf and turned out pretty damn good; the one hire I was pumped about turned out to be a complete fraud. I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what a good/bad coaching hire is.

Comment

I find it hard to believe the Giants would turn into a; Just sell the tickets franchise...either that or they really think the have the Diamond in the rough here.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Giants have been making some great decisions over the past 4 or so seasons. This hire fits their MO.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  I find it hard to believe the Giants would turn into a; Just sell the tickets franchise...either that or they really think the have the Diamond in the rough here.
                  Ravens hired John Harbaugh who served as special teams coach then DB coach for the Birds...

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Weird hire, thought they would go McDaniels
                    I think after the stunt he pulled with the Colts teams are going to shy away from McDaniels. Plus, on this round of coaching hires all of the teams, with the possible exception of Rivera in D.C. hired coaches that couldn’t get full control. Which is what surprised me about McCarthy in Dallas. I thought for sure after Ted Thompson in GB, he’d want full control.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith smelled what I was smelling about this hire.

Comment

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post

Ravens hired John Harbaugh who served as special teams coach then DB coach for the Birds...
                        hence the words Diamond in the rough....many on here were shocked by the dougie signing to.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          Stephen A. Smith smelled what I was smelling about this hire.
                          He's not wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X