Do they keep Alshon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they keep Alshon?

I guess it depends on the price. I think his stats understate his value. He draws a lot of attention. Hope they do.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I am waiting for Sheil Kapadia

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    I guess it depends on the price. I think his stats understate his value. He draws a lot of attention. Hope they do.
    to take a deeper look at his impact beyond catches and TDs. I don't think you pay top $$ for a decoy, but there is also the franchise tag if they are not sure...

Comment

He's more than a decoy. Most dangerous receiver on the team. And no apparent ego. Tough call. Will depend on the money. I'd pay 4 year / 40 million/ 20 guaranteed.
      Last edited by Maniac; 10-08-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

They should ask Nelson Agholor what he thinks.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He's the best thing that ever happened to Agholor.

Comment

I'm a fan. He's not TO but he's a legit WR. He's played against some good corners this season and has played well. I think his impact goes beyond the stats similar to DJax. We haven't had a receiver that commands respect like Alshon since DJax.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-08-2017, 08:12 PM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              He's on pace for a respectable season. He hasn't had a breakout game yet. Chance are he'll have a few of those, his numbers will skew into the elite range, and this will all be academic.

If not, they're going to have an interesting decision. With the others on the market, Alshon will probably command 2nd tier money and resigning him becomes doable.

I'm not dazzled, but I'm happy with him and the entire WR corps.

Comment

Agree. I think he's opened up the offense. But Howie signs the checks. He's going to want a bargain.

Comment

Great question. I don’t think so.

Comment

Money wise if its Alshon or Jernigan, I am going with the big guy.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Jernigan had been a huge help up front .....

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      ...that front 7 seven has made a world of difference for the defense this year.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

sometime players take a little less

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        to play on a good team,,all we can hope for,,No way you let Jeffreys walk
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

I'm with you. I'd like to have him next year.

Comment

Going to be tough to keep him, he is going to want big money and their cap space is not friendly
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Let's see him play 16 games first.

Comment

Working...
                              X