Ertz Thinks he is going to be traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ertz Thinks he is going to be traded

That is the craziest thing I have heard yet, why would the Eagles trade the best receiver on their team and one of the biggest leaders. You keep him and Goddert and have the greatest 1-2 punch on this team for a long time. I mean what would you get for him a #2 pick that may never pan out.

IMO....this would be very stupid on the part of the Eagles...I agree with your points and in addition, Ertz is Wentz' safety blanket...gotta keep him

Comment

No brainer to trade Ertz.
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        No brainer to trade Ertz.
        I think it's a no brainer to trade one of them. We don't need two stud tight ends. We need one and some stud WR's. I'm kind of with you on this. I think Goedert will be every bit as good and he's younger. I get that Ertz is a big time safety blanket but maybe Carson needs to get past that.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Ertz can't block, while Goedert can. I could see them trading him. Plus, he will want a new contract after 2020, and the Eagles will not want to pay him.
          Last edited by BentzforWentz; 01-08-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I see the Madden GMs are at it today
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I see the Madden GMs are at it today
              Ya I don't think you trade a guaranteed stud. Don't weaken one position to fix another.

Edit to add: are people forgetting how well Gronk and Hernadez worked out?? Add a legit #1 and keep em both with Ward in the slot and the kids in the backfield and what more could you ask for
              Last edited by Spartan92; 01-08-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Greg ward starting on a healthy team? I could ask for a lot more . It's a nice story but don't get carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  Edit to add: are people forgetting how well Gronk and Hernadez worked out??
                  My personal preference would be for Goedert to not murder anyone and go to prison, but that's me.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Works if another equally talented weapon/s is/are added....and no I’m not counting on broken down older players returning.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I think it's a no brainer to trade one of them. We don't need two stud tight ends. We need one and some stud WR's. I'm kind of with you on this. I think Goedert will be every bit as good and he's younger. I get that Ertz is a big time safety blanket but maybe Carson needs to get past that.
                      So when one gets hurt as the Eagles do we got with practice squad guys again.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

So when one gets hurt as the Eagles do we got with practice squad guys again.
                        We should have a backup franchise player at every position, just in case. Good thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

My personal preference would be for Goedert to not murder anyone and go to prison, but that's me.
                          Now that was funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Edit to add: are people forgetting how well Gronk and Hernadez worked out??
                            I don't want to trade Ertz but dude...this aint the example.

Comment

I have found no source stating that Ertz thinks he will he traded. Just a bunch of random twitter accounts speculating on trade scenarios. I have found that Howie called Ertz a future HOFer.

Ertz has some frustrating moments but I ultimately find the hate a little misguided. If they move him I’ll understand it but I wouldn’t expect that to happen until after 2020.
                              Last edited by art vandelay; 01-08-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X