Ertz Thinks he is going to be traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    That is the craziest thing I have heard yet, why would the Eagles trade the best receiver on their team and one of the biggest leaders. You keep him and Goddert and have the greatest 1-2 punch on this team for a long time. I mean what would you get for him a #2 pick that may never pan out.
    I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL TRADE HIM, AND I WOULD NOT, BUT WITH HIS CONTRACT COMIN UP WHO KNOWS.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-08-2020, 05:23 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I don't want to trade Ertz but dude...this aint the example.
      Gronk obviously was a beast of a TE just a different type of body and ability. I was just saying having 2 great TE and running 12 personnel can win a championship if used properly. Put a legit #1 put wide and Sanders and whomever put of the backfield and a burner to stretch the field and that could a be pretty scary offense. Now do I have faith they all stay healthy with our strength and conditioning staff that's a different discussion lol So ya I agree Ertz nor Dallas aren't Gronk no one really is

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        I have found no source stating that Ertz thinks he will he traded. Just a bunch of random twitter accounts speculating on trade scenarios. I have found that Howie called Ertz a future HOFer.

Ertz has some frustrating moments but I ultimately find the hate a little misguided. If they move him I’ll understand it but I wouldn’t expect that to happen until after 2020.
        Ertz is indeed on pace to be a HOFer someday. I know we knock some of the "sentimental" moves the FO makes but keeping Ertz a lifetime Eagle is one I am okay with.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Gronk obviously was a beast of a TE just a different type of body and ability. I was just saying having 2 great TE and running 12 personnel can win a championship if used properly.
          I don't think the Pats won a championship with Gronk/Hernandez though. In fact I can't think of any super bowl winners that featured two TE - if the Eagles can keep both TEs I am all in favor of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I don't think the Pats won a championship with Gronk/Hernandez though. In fact I can't think of any super bowl winners that featured two TE - if the Eagles can keep both TEs I am all in favor of it though.
            You are right about Gronk / Murderer my bad. That year they lost to the Giants however had an excellent season and their WR were Branch, Welker, Edleman and Ochocinco. Edleman wasn't yet the player he turned out to be, Branch was over the hill and I don't even think Ochocinco saw the field.

Not sure if it has ever happened but the recipe is there for success if used correctly. Great pass to Manningham won the game or it could have worked I suppose and whose to say they don't win won if Hernandez doesn't go all GTA5 and start smoking homies all over the city.

Comment

Working...
            X