Howie stammering through end of year State of the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie stammering through end of year State of the Eagles

reporters are crushing him, asking the questions we all want answers to. He sounds fucking terrified answering the 'JJAG over DK' question as well as why the hell did you guarantee Alshon's 2020 money questions.

(edited to add) -- thought the room of reporters did an excellent job of asking tough questions the entire PC. great job, everyone! Bing, bang boom!
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-08-2020, 12:17 PM.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    reporters are crushing him, asking the questions we all want answers to. He sounds fucking terrified answering the 'JJAG over DK' question as well as why the hell did you guarantee Alshon's 2020 money questions.

(edited to add) -- thought the room of reporters did an excellent job of asking tough questions the entire PC. great job, everyone! Bing, bang boom!
    While the media tends to get unnecessarily controversial in Philly (had to say it), I do agree that they did an excellent job with the questions. All of them.

Howie talked about having limited resources in the draft the past the two years which has hampered his ability to move up and down the board. Fair enough (...but it still doesn’t explain Whiteside over DK Metcalf).

If he fucks this draft up I’ll never forgive. There are three WR’s that he should have a bullseye on in the first. Another will creep up into the first after the combine. That’s 4. I’m ok if he doesn’t take a WR in the first but he better nail the first and second rounds. He’s got the resources to identify and get specific players.

I hate when he says that volume of picks give them a better chance. Be better evaluators and fuck leaving it to better chances. It’s kind of like the concept of him saying, “hope is not the answer to improving the injury problem”.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

While the media tends to get unnecessarily controversial in Philly (had to say it), I do agree that they did an excellent job with the questions. All of them.

Howie talked about having limited resources in the draft the past the two years which has hampered his ability to move up and down the board. Fair enough (...but it still doesn’t explain Whiteside over DK Metcalf).

If he fucks this draft up I’ll never forgive. There are three WR’s that he should have a bullseye on in the first. Another will creep up into the first after the combine. That’s 4. I’m ok if he doesn’t take a WR in the first but he better nail the first and second rounds. He’s got the resources to identify and get specific players.

I hate when he says that volume of picks give them a better chance. Be better evaluators and fuck leaving it to better chances. It’s kind of like the concept of him saying, “hope is not the answer to improving the injury problem”.
      If they were such good evaluators they would look at the people on their freaking practices squad and start them instead of bringing in retreads like Matthews etc. Not playing Ward and Scott seems like a pretty boneheaded evaluation miss.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

If they were such good evaluators they would look at the people on their freaking practices squad and start them instead of bringing in retreads like Matthews etc. Not playing Ward and Scott seems like a pretty boneheaded evaluation miss.
        I agree.

I think moving forward, Ward is a 4th or 5th WR on a good WR roster. He has certainly earned a spot on the 53 man roster and a chance to get real playing time next year.

Boston Scott Is guaranteed to be in the rotation next year. The Eagles need a power back to compliment Sanders and Scott. I don’t believe Howard is worth the money knowing that Sanders is the lead man.

Comment

Howie literally said he got calls after the ravens preseason game from other teams saying “JJAG may be rookie of the year.”

does this guy not know when people are fucking with him?

Comment

He better fucking

1. pick a wide receiver in the first round
            2. who doesn’t cause us to say “huh”?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

He better fucking

1. pick a wide receiver in the first round
              2. who doesn’t cause us to say “huh”?
              I'd like to see them go after Robbie Anderson as well. I read where McCown had been pitching him to the FO as someone who would excel with Wentz. He's a field stretcher who can take over the DJax role.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
              X