X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug says Groh will be back oof

So will WR coach. NM

Fuck me
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yup

Comment

ughhhh, ohh well, how about hiring a diff qb coach dougie
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

He walked it back in a follow-up question around the 25 minute mark and said "they're still currently here" and "we're evaluating". You could see he was annoyed with himself and didn't mean to guarantee both of their jobs in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            So will WR coach. NM
            Were they watching the same games we were watching?

Horrific.

Comment

I am indifferent on Groh, if he's gone fair enough but if he is back oh well. Doug is the play caller and I think the offense was good enough considering the depleted talent. Is there a slam dunk hire out there that would want to be a 2nd fiddle?

Comment

TALK IS CHEAP. THINGS CHANGE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What do you want him to do? Fire these guys for no reason to appease the fans when they know, internally, the problem is Wentz. Groh's statement about not being able to incorporate Tate into the offense wasn't about Tate and it wasn't about his own incompetence. It was about the quarterback's inability and reluctance to throw to wide receivers. They were able to incorporate him as soon as Foles came back in last year. Everyone celebrating his 4,000 yards without a 500 yard receiver shouldn't be as it's not something to be happy about. It's the evidence that he only likes to throw 10 yard routes.

Comment

I SEE JO6767 AND I HAVE MY OWN IGNORE BUTTON. LIKE EAR PLUGS LISTENING TO A BITCH.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-09-2020, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      He walked it back in a follow-up question around the 25 minute mark and said "they're still currently here" and "we're evaluating". You could see he was annoyed with himself and didn't mean to guarantee both of their jobs in 2020.
                      EXACTLY.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/12...108709377?s=20

Comment

to pack their shit
                          Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-09-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X