Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AS MUCH FUN AS IT IS TO SEE THE VAGGIES LOSE YET AGAIN..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS MUCH FUN AS IT IS TO SEE THE VAGGIES LOSE YET AGAIN..

NOW THAT THEIR SEASON IS OVER, HAHAHAHA, NEED THEM TO START WINNING A FEW GAMES.
    DON'T WANT THEM ANYWHERE NEAR THE TOP OF THE DRAFT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    NOW THAT THEIR SEASON IS OVER, HAHAHAHA, NEED THEM TO START WINNING A FEW GAMES.
    I don't want Barkley in the NFC East. No thanks.

Comment

I don't think

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      I don't want Barkley in the NFC East. No thanks.
      Barkley will be a top 5 pick.

Comment

You have a good point.

Comment

They will draft the top QB

Comment

PROBABLY, BUT I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DUCKS ASS WHAT POSITION THEY DRAFT, JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE A DRAFT PICK IN TOP TEN.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

PROBABLY, BUT I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DUCKS ASS WHAT POSITION THEY DRAFT, JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE A DRAFT PICK IN TOP TEN.
              OLine is the logical pick for the Giants, but it was logical the last two seasons and they went CB and TE instead.

As far as QB, they drafted Webb in the 3rd. They're probably going to give him a shot before spending a top three pick on another QB. At some point this year, I think he's going to get a long look.

If they like what they see, adding an elite RB and building around that makes sense. I don't think the returns on Elliot last year, and Fournette this year are lost on them... at least they shouldn't be. The Giants might end up going another direction, but as far as I'm concerned, taking Saquon Barkley in the top three picks could make a ton of sense for them

Comment

They could have had Deshaun Watson what else do you want?

Gnats FO had made the big moves well over the years,,,this is Shelies Swan Song, he may be around next year to bring along who ever,,,but yeah they did nothing to get Watson ..so ha ha ! I love it...Its all a crap shoot. The Browns will show umm how its done!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  OLine is the logical pick for the Giants, but it was logical the last two seasons and they went CB and TE instead.

As far as QB, they drafted Webb in the 3rd. They're probably going to give him a shot before spending a top three pick on another QB. At some point this year, I think he's going to get a long look.

If they like what they see, adding an elite RB and building around that makes sense. I don't think the returns on Elliot last year, and Fournette this year are lost on them... at least they shouldn't be. The Giants might end up going another direction, but as far as I'm concerned, taking Saquon Barkley in the top three picks could make a ton of sense for them
                  Either Oline or RB. Both are terrible. They also have to pony up some cash to OBJ

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    Either Oline or RB. Both are terrible. They also have to pony up some cash to OBJ
                    That just got a little more doable.

Comment

Working...
                    X