Welp that didn't last long, Groh and Walch out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp that didn't last long, Groh and Walch out

Finally!! Nicely done.. Change a comin!!

Guess Dougie's moon walk worked well. Next Undlin please
    Last edited by Spartan92; 01-09-2020, 01:16 PM.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Nice start to the offseason!

Comment

Wonder if we see a re-tread like Shurmur, they try to lure away DeFilippo(not sure if this is even possible) - or promote Duce.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Undlin is a TRAIN WRECK. He SHOULD have been first, but these 2 nitwits are a great start!
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          Wonder if we see a re-tread like Shurmur, they try to lure away DeFilippo(not sure if this is even possible) - or promote Duce.
          I'm a fan of the last one. I'd hate to see Duce go away and turn into another Harbaugh without at least seeing what the O could do with him in charge.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

hey needs to happen,,,glad th FO and lurie are doing their jobs,,,too many 1st qrts we had zero on the board
            whooooo
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

TALK IS CHEAP. THINGS CHANGE.....JUST DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE SO FAST.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'd rather see a retread like Jay Gruden. No head coaching spots left, if he's going to coach, it's going to be as an OC. Perfect spot for him to spend a couple of seasons rehabbing before being an HC again.

I like Duce, but I don't want another internal promotion who's just going to do Doug's bidding. And I don't want to weaken another group by promoting a positional coach like we did with Groh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  I like Duce, but I don't want another internal promotion who's just going to do Doug's bidding. And I don't want to weaken another group by promoting a positional coach like we did with Groh.
                  I worry about the same thing when it comes to promoting internally. I have to wonder if another team will hire Duce to be OC though. He's been coaching RBs here for 7 years. It may be now or never to make him OC.

If they don't promote dude, Mike Kafka seems like an interesting option.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I worry about the same thing when it comes to promoting internally. I have to wonder if another team will hire Duce to be OC though. He's been coaching RBs here for 7 years. It may be now or never to make him OC.

might be why they let Groh Go!,,,its this or lose Duce...we'll see
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

This is good news.

Too many slow starts and too many times they appeared unprepared.

I wonder if the turnaround near the year end with more 2 TE / 2 RB schemes was Pedey taking more control on scheme and play calling?

"I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

might be why they let Groh Go!,,,its this or lose Duce...we'll see
                        Sounds like it was a Lurie decision, and Lurie loves Duce. We'll see

Comment

Sounds like it was a Lurie decision, and Lurie loves Duce. We'll see
                          This is McLane's narrative. Look at the PC, the second time it comes up. Doug clearly knows he misspoke and completely withdraws the vote-of-confidence he gave them. It was obvious that he messed up and was irritated with himself about it.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I believe Duce was promoted when Groh got bumped up to OC. Duce is "Assistant Head Coach": https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/t...er/duce-staley
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I love Duce, but I'd like them to go outside the org for an OC - preferably somebody not from the Eagles coaching tree. They need to introduce some new ideas to the offense. If Kellen Moore becomes available, I like what he did with a chump like Dak this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X