No announcement yet.

Welp that didn't last long, Groh and Walch out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way this went down, have to wonder if someone came available that the Eagles really like and didn't believe would be available.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      This is good news.

Too many slow starts and too many times they appeared unprepared.

I wonder if the turnaround near the year end with more 2 TE / 2 RB schemes was Pedey taking more control on scheme and play calling?
      I was thinking the same thing. It's like a switch was flipped after The Miami Massacre. All of a sudden the offense worked.
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

That is good news. Now what about Schvantz? Is that clown out yet??
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
          The way this went down, have to wonder if someone came available that the Eagles really like and didn't believe would be available.
          This sounds most likely

Comment

Unfuck me
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Unfuck me
              LOL

Comment

Unfuck me
                HAHAHA.....NICE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Unfuck me
                  Bwahhhhhhh

Comment

I’ve read 2 that they’re considering are Jim Caldwell who worked as a consultant with the Panthers and Kevin O’Connell from Washington. I wonder if they could possibly fire Taylor next and bring both in—with Caldwell being the OC and O’Connell being the QB coach. I don’t think Gruden would get a look unless Doug is ready to cede playcalling to him.

Comment

Any coach would be insane to take either one of these jobs and they're probably going to have a hard time filling them with anyone of value. 5 WR coaches in 5 years? That's crazy. Everyone now knows that if Wentz doesn't perform they're going to get fired since there can be no question that Lurie is meddling and people are being scapegoated for his play. The common denominator is Wentz. The receivers are being blamed and run out of town even though the same ones won a Super Bowl and were good with a different QB. The coaches are being fired even though they were on a SB winning staff. I guess Jeff is getting scared he just wasted $130 million and I doubt anyone with any pedigree is going to want to be blamed when Wentz takes himself out of another game or pulls the plug on another season to escape blame. There can be no more excuses for the quarterback after this and the inevitable WR turnover that's coming. Everyone around him has been replaced so this is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X