Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshaun Twatson looked mediocre

Against a real defense.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

5 TDs, 120 passer rating, 95 QBR. that's a good mediocre performance.

Comment

Did you watch the game? Completed 51% of his passes and looked clueless when he wasn't running gimmicks and rolling out.
      Last edited by Melchior; 10-10-2017, 11:18 AM.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Did you watch the game? Completed 51% of his passes and looked clueless when he wasn't running gimmicks and rolling out.
        A lot of that was when the game was out of reach I thought.

Comment

Yeah, the running game got them down the field and credit him for cashing in, but the game was out of reach for the most part.

Comment

watched most of the first half, in which he wasn't great. still though, posted those numbers in his 5th game as a pro, against a defense that also made carson wentz look mediocre.

Comment

doing great for a rookie

taking what the defense gives him,,and yeah was a good defense not the cowboyzzz out there,, the kid is coming along,,if Hou doesnt lose their 2 best players the game is closer.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

He was hands down the steal of the 2017 draft.

Comment

He wasn't as great as those numbers would suggest, but he's the last guy on that team anyone should be calling out.

Comment

Seems like you have a beef with Watson. He is a stud.

Comment

I just think he's overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        He wasn't as great as those numbers would suggest, but he's the last guy on that team anyone should be calling out.
                        How so? They leaned on gimmick plays and the running game while he missed routine throws and failed to move the offense from inside the pocket.

Comment

I don't know. He made Alabama's D look like chumps two years in a row and those guys all are or will be playing on Sundays.

Comment

Because he's a fuckin' rookie ... come on.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Because he's a fuckin' rookie ... come on.
                              So he can be hyped up all day but not criticized when he plays poorly and costs the team a win? Ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X