Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think Pederson could resign or retire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimbo
    replied
    A big NO!
    He won the NFCE with a practice squad.
    If not for cheap shot clowney, we would be off to Lambeau to win. AGAIN.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Either it’s Bizarro Friday, or Bobby has an evil twin.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    As someone who has accused you of being an extreme Kool-Aid drinker, I appreciate the departure in this post.

However, I don't see it. I see Pederson being a 15-year or more coach regardless of his results.

I think the way Laurie lamented FF after Chip's firing indicated that they sorta wished Reid as still here. I think they hired Doug to make sure he sticks around.

Leave a comment:

• Dim Bulb
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    ...now that it seems his credibility is in question? When they hired him, Howie hired Schwartz and although Doug might have had a say in Reich being in Philly, I have a feeling that he was mainly a Howie hire as well. Now, he campaigned to keep his OC and WR coach (why I don’t know), especially in his Wk 17 presser, and now he’s been told to fire them. It seems that SB win and 3 straight playoff appearances hasn’t given him any sort of power at all.
    Did the US give up after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    ...now that it seems his credibility is in question? When they hired him, Howie hired Schwartz and although Doug might have had a say in Reich being in Philly, I have a feeling that he was mainly a Howie hire as well. Now, he campaigned to keep his OC and WR coach (why I don’t know), especially in his Wk 17 presser, and now he’s been told to fire them. It seems that SB win and 3 straight playoff appearances hasn’t given him any sort of power at all.
    How is his credibility in question ? because he said one thing one day and did something else the next. Then every coach and manager in sports would be in trouble

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Where's Snake and that Samuel Jackson meme?

Leave a comment:

• 06hawkalum
    replied
    Lol...be serious mate.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    NO.

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    That’s a pretty dramatic take...I don’t see it.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyuk
    started a topic Does anyone think Pederson could resign or retire...

Does anyone think Pederson could resign or retire...

Working...
X