Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowpies are so fucking dumb they can't even cheat right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowpies are so fucking dumb they can't even cheat right!

OK, so Lord Jerruh says if you protest in any way, then you can't play in the game. Didn't hear him say anything about making the world's most lame attempt to cheat.

Remember that 4th down spot late in the game? Check out the coach and the marker (even though tis marker is in no way relevant to where a first down is)

http://www.12up.com/posts/5648638-vi...g-packers-game
    Last edited by Overbrook; 10-09-2017, 12:33 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Did he actually say?

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    OK, so Lord Jerruh says if you protest in any way, then you can't play in the game. Didn't hear him say anything about making the world's most lame attempt to cheat.

Remember that 4th down spot late in the game? Check out the coach and the marker (even though tis marker is in no way relevant to where a first down is)

http://www.12up.com/posts/5648638-vi...g-packers-game
    They won't 'play' if players kneel? Does that mean he will forfeit games if players on the other sideline kneel, I doubt it. But hey, Jerruh is much like Trump, he would prefer an authoritarian approach to governance. They both believe that if you are rich then you are both smarter and better than the poor, but Trump has proven that wealth, once achieved, can be maintained even if you are intellectually and morally challenged.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Yesterday he certainly implied they’d forfeit the game

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      They won't 'play' if players kneel? Does that mean he will forfeit games if players on the other sideline kneel, I doubt it. But hey, Jerruh is much like Trump, he would prefer an authoritarian approach to governance. They both believe that if you are rich then you are both smarter and better than the poor, but Trump has proven that wealth, once achieved, can be maintained even if you are intellectually and morally challenged.
      His words were, “if someone kneels then WE will not play the game”. Although, like you, I sincerely doubt he would forfeit. Just a load of empty words.

I find people like Jerruh and the Orange Cumstain that so insincerely wrap themselves in the flag to be totally despicable.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Wow. Thanks for sharing. What a dumbass...
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

almost as good as the attempted tripping

I forget who it was, a coach almost tripped a guy on special teams return or Int return, ,,not like the whole world isn't watching, or the chains are not marked off on the field,, only a cowpoke!
          Last edited by TRENT; 10-09-2017, 04:11 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Mike Tomlin standing on the "sideline" during a kickoff return in Baltimore? He tried jumping out of the way but the buzz surrounding it all was that it caused the guy returning the kickoff to change course and slowed him down or else he would've taken it to the house
            "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
            X