Will Duce Walk if he does not get OC job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Duce Walk if he does not get OC job

His rep around the league is pretty solid, wondering if they pass him up for the OC Job if he could go elsewhere and get that job with someone else.

IF IGGS DON'T AT LEAST OFFER THE GIG, THEN, IF GETS AN OFFER ELSEWHERE, I THINK HE SHOULD JUMP AT IT, EVEN IF IT'S O.C. IN NCAA.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      His rep around the league is pretty solid, wondering if they pass him up for the OC Job if he could go elsewhere and get that job with someone else.
      Where? When?
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I assume he's under contract. Since he has the assistant head coach title, I don't think he can leave without their permission for anything but a head coaching gig. That said, I doubt the Eagles would hold him back if he asked the appropriate way.

Comment

I love Duce and he deserves a shot BUT I think an outside mind and a proven QB mentor would be a better option. I like Jim Caldwell, I think.

Comment

Duce deserves a shot at being an OC. I just don't want him to fail miserably like Opie did here in Philly.
            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

Where? When?
              Easy Vinnie Barbarino

Comment

Doubt Duce leaves I think the Assistant HC title and pay increase has placated him. His influence on the offense is what it is and as long as Dougie calls the plays making him OC won't mean shit here.

Doubt he leave for an OC gig he seems pretty happy here and and some are happy with what they do as long and the $$$ is right.

Comment

Working...
                X