The Art of the Squeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of the Squeal

Wentz's lookalike Royal Cousin and Meghan Markle have created an absolute mess over there. I know there must be someone in the US who cares about it, but I am hard pressed to figure out who it is.
    DB

American women...my wife has been talking about it everyday. She is convinced Markle is a gold digger and that they will get divorced in the near future once Harry realizes what a terrible mistake he has made. This feels like a storyline in the monarchy's version of Succession.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      Wentz's lookalike Royal Cousin and Meghan Markle have created an absolute mess over there. I know there must be someone in the US who cares about it, but I am hard pressed to figure out who it is.
      Markle is self-made. They have the wrong villain. The monarch is the villain. The peasants are fools to pay for others to have a life of privilege.

I get that it’s great for tourism but fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Markle is self-made. They have the wrong villain. The monarch is the villain. The peasants are fools to pay for others to have a life of privilege.

I totally agree regarding the monarchy, but it sounds like they are trying to part with the responsibilities of being part of the royal family but not so much with the money and trappings (real estate, security)
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I don't know, it seems sort of like monarchies have been making a comeback all over the world.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            Don’t be fooled by what you read. It’s been revealed today—hell it was in the media here 2 weeks ago—that Charles wanted a “slimmed down monarchy”. Their Christmas photo had Charles, William, and William’s son in it—NOT Harry. Now they’re “outraged”? Please. They wanted to cast them out on their terms and they beat them to the punch.

Comment

Working...
            X