Confy to RSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confy to RSE

How confident are you feeling about Monday?

Judging by what most of the experts are saying, this game is already over...Heisman winner who just embarrassed Oklahoma now getting a Home game on the biggest stage...

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    How confident are you feeling about Monday?

Judging by what most of the experts are saying, this game is already over...Heisman winner who just embarrassed Oklahoma now getting a Home game on the biggest stage...
    I don’t believe any team in America can defeat Clemson in a CFP game.

Comment

Wow, If you’re serious...I like it. Good luck!
      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 01-11-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

This state is going bonkers for this game...confidence abounds...know lots of folks who made the trek to NOLA...should be a good game...hope Howie has staff to evaluate as there will be many players to be drafted...would love if Higgins somehow slipped to us

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          This state is going bonkers for this game...confidence abounds...know lots of folks who made the trek to NOLA...should be a good game...hope Howie has staff to evaluate as there will be many players to be drafted...would love if Higgins somehow slipped to us
          Doubt he falls that far but I wouldn't be mad if he did.. Have no faith in Howie actually drafting him. He would panic and take a lineman.
          Last edited by Spartan92; 01-11-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

If there's a crazy run on receivers, it's totally conceivable that a really good DL falls that he'll have to take. I want WR as much as anyone, but going into the draft with the mentality that he has to take WR in the first no matter what is a recipe for disaster.

That being said, there's no reason to assume Higgins won't be there at #21 at the moment. He's considered the #4 prospect in this class right now, behind Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs. Low 20s is about where you'd expect the #4 receiver to go in a WR heavy first round. If the order changes, we'll have a shot at one of the other three. And Shenault, Reagor, even Gandy-Golden are all wild cards that could easily shoot up the board with a good combine and drop one or two of the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              If there's a crazy run on receivers, it's totally conceivable that a really good DL falls that he'll have to take. I want WR as much as anyone, but going into the draft with the mentality that he has to take WR in the first no matter what is a recipe for disaster.

That being said, there's no reason to assume Higgins won't be there at #21 at the moment. He's considered the #4 prospect in this class right now, behind Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs. Low 20s is about where you'd expect the #4 receiver to go in a WR heavy first round. If the order changes, we'll have a shot at one of the other three. And Shenault, Reagor, even Gandy-Golden are all wild cards that could easily shoot up the board with a good combine and drop one or two of the top guys.
              I see Golden in the 2nd or 3rd, but watched him 3-4 times this year

he was a man amongst boys...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                I see Golden in the 2nd or 3rd, but watched him 3-4 times this year

he was a man amongst boys...
                Yeah, he’d have to run really well at Indy to crack the first. Really, really well.

Gabe Davis is another 2nd/3rd round guy I dig a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X