2 playoff games 2 shitshows for Lamar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 playoff games 2 shitshows for Lamar

The talking heads are gonna have a field day on Monday.

NFL wants it to be a thing but it’s not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
      NFL wants it to be a thing but it’s not happening.
      What do you mean

Comment

Bad ROI on the hype machine.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
          Bad ROI on the hype machine.
          We will see but a lot of empty calorie yards. 1st picks not his fault 2nd was brutal and fumble was his issue so not a very good game following a zero passer rating game in his 1st playoff game.

Comment

Was watching Planet of the Apes

Comment

Derrick Henry and good defense is what happen. He took over the game and ran over their defense. Henry is the best back in the NFL right this second. The guy was breaking arm tackles left and right like it he was playing against a high school defense. Which is why I'm a huge fan of keeping Howard or getting a big back to compliment Sanders/Scott. Guys like this allow you control the clock and beat on defenses until they wear down. Protect your QB. Tannehill had a light work load yesterday with like 80 yards passing.
              Last edited by maggsgsr; 01-12-2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I’m glad there’s still room for old school smash mouth football. 49ers did to a lesser extent yesterday. I’ll never forget Blount steamrolling Sendajo in NFCCG during our run it was game over after that.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                  I’m glad there’s still room for old school smash mouth football. 49ers did to a lesser extent yesterday. I’ll never forget Blount steamrolling Sendajo in NFCCG during our run it was game over after that.
                  ya agreed. Most SB teams even recently have won with a good run game. Last year's Pats team, Eagles. Denver, Seattle

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

ya agreed. Most SB teams even recently have won with a good run game. Last year's Pats team, Eagles. Denver, Seattle
                    Lost in Foles v Brady

Eagles 27 carries 164 yards, I’m not expert but that’s like 7 yards per pop and huge for TOP in a game where defense was primarily non existent. You’d better be able to pound at least a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      The talking heads are gonna have a field day on Monday.
                      “Shit show” is a bit much...

365 throwing and 143 rushing is pretty impressive.

Comment

Great numbers. Then you look at Tannehill winning the game with only 88 yards passing
                        Last edited by maggsgsr; 01-12-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

“Shit show” is a bit much...

365 throwing and 143 rushing is pretty impressive.
                          Dude it all came later in the game when they were playing soft to kill the clock. Empty calorie yards when a defense goes soft and prevent, 2 picks 1 fumble and inaccurate on a lot of passes with a 52% completion %. Ya I would say that is a shit show of a performance.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

Lost in Foles v Brady

Eagles 27 carries 164 yards, I’m not expert but that’s like 7 yards per pop and huge for TOP in a game where defense was primarily non existent. You’d better be able to pound at least a little.
                            For sure

Comment

Working...
                            X