Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Reid Once Again Has A Silver Platter

Is he going to choke again?

Titans are for real.. Defense is ferocious. Run game is incredible. That's if he even gets to play Tennessee lol but I got no confidence in Andy to lead a team to the promise land. Heck of a coach, better choker. Sad tho he deserves one.

Comment

Ofcourse

Comment

Are you serious? First he's got to beat the Texans. And then a red hot Titan team.
        Really bad take.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          I'm rooting for him but I'll kind of believe it when I see it.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            HE DIDN'T CHOKE LAST YEAR, LOST BECAUSE OF THAT JAGOFF LINING UP OFFSIDE LATE IN 4TH WITH CHIEFS LEADING.

HOW CAN YOU BLAME THAT ON ANDY?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Are you serious? First he's got to beat the Texans. And then a red hot Titan team.
              Really bad take.
              It's true Titans are red hot right now. Can they keep it up for two more games?
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

HE DIDN'T CHOKE LAST YEAR, LOST BECAUSE OF THAT JAGOFF LINING UP OFFSIDE LATE IN 4TH WITH CHIEFS LEADING.

HOW CAN YOU BLAME THAT ON ANDY?
                I agree with this. The year before that he lost because of missed kicks and a Kelce concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

It's true Titans are red hot right now. Can they keep it up for two more games?
                  eventually playing on the road catches up with you. and then their are the Chiefs who are historically lame at home in the playoffs,,,something will give,,,hoping for a SB at this point for AR .
                  Last edited by TRENT; 01-12-2020, 11:09 AM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I agree with this. The year before that he lost because of missed kicks and a Kelce concussion.
                    The point is there is always something. Guy gets into the playoffs virtually every year and one concussion to a TE is enough to kill his post season? Next man up injuries happen. They still had weapons up and down the lineup including Mahomes.

AR is a damn good coach but there is just something, be it bad karma or whatever, that stops him from winning the ultimate prize. Like McCarthy said I will believe it when I see it. Rooting for him as I would love to see him get one just don't see him doing it.

Comment

Stating the obvious but winning a super bowl is difficult, even eluding a good coach like Reid. Now that LII happened I’ll root for him to win one if the birds are out.

Comment

Working...
                      X