Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all loathe Dallas but mad respect for Jimmy Johnson making HOF

that was an incredible moment.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-12-2020, 09:22 PM.

I thought he was already in, but it seems like all these guys are going to have a HOF asterisk as the "centennial" class.

Comment

HE LOOKS BETTER WITH BEER DUMPED ON HIS HEAD.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        HE LOOKS BETTER WITH BEER DUMPED ON HIS HEAD.
        BWAH! He's mellowed A LOT since his Cunt Boys days because he was insufferable at that time. I'll never forget him narrarating the NFL Films piece on their SB blasting of the Bills and I wanted to reach into the TV and strangle his cocky ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Obviously could never stand him but I take solace in the fact that, deep down in his heart, Jerry Jones knows he would have zero Super Bowls if it weren't for Johnson. Zero.
          Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-13-2020, 10:28 AM.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That was a great TV moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
              That was a great TV moment.
              WHICH HIM RUINING THE HOF, OR BEER BEING DUMPED ON HIS HEAD AT THE VET?

I CHOOSE THE LATER.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

you can chooser both as he will have both

Comment

I’ll give Johnson this much credit. He’s the exception to the widespread failure of college coaches in the NFL game. That comes down to two things - first, that college coaches can’t dominate NFL players they way they dominate college players, and second, they know they can always go back to college. Saban, Holtz, Petrino, Spurrier, Harbaugh, CHUMP, they all bailed.

Johnson treated the Miami players like men, and he didn’t have to make a coaching style transition to the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Obviously could never stand him but I take solace in the fact that, deep down in his heart, Jerry Jones knows he would have zero Super Bowls if it weren't for Johnson. Zero.
                    To take it a step further, Jerruh would have zero Super Bowls if it weren't for Mike Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

To take it a step further, Jerruh would have zero Super Bowls if it weren't for Mike Lynn.
                      Ha, yeah, that's the truth. Johnson should make Jones put his jacket on him at the ceremony.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        The only reason they won their Super Bowls in the 90's was because of him. Switzer just rode his coat tails for his tenure.

Comment

Working...
                        X