• Show
Clear All

• FU Clowney, Carroll and Seahags

FU all
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Feel same way. Enjoy your offseason, you dickbags

Comment

Agreed 100%. Clowney had a shitty game. Three penalties and was largely ineffective. Carroll is a low life scumbag who doesn't care if his players throw cheap shots. And Clowney's not the only dirty player on the Sea Chickens. Glad to see them lose. Game over. Season over! F'em

Comment

I am at peace with whoever wins it, now that the Seahawks, and especially the Saints, are done. My hatred for the Saints is right up there with Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I am at peace with whoever wins it, now that the Seahawks, and especially the Saints, are done. My hatred for the Saints is right up there with Dallas
          Same here. I can just enjoy stress free.

Comment

Couple more shots to the nuts would've been nice, but I'm good with the end result.

I like to think we could've given Green Bay a game, but I don't think we're built to deal with a healthy Davante Adams with all ten toes just yet.

Go FF, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Fully agree especially the Saints point. Only team I have a slight affinity for is KC for AR and Shady but I'm good with anyone other than that.

Comment

Working...
              X