Spartan92 it’s get lost time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan92 it’s get lost time

You’ve skyrocketed past GroundBitch as the most annoying chronic over-poster
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

91, what up, dude?? Love you, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Not sure what pissed you off but have a great day and a tasty coffee life is good! Peace bro

Comment

“People do not seem to realise that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
        DB

Comment

Now that’s hilarious coming from you, the biggest scumbag piece of shit on this board

Comment

“People do not seem to realise that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
              Now that’s hilarious coming from you, the biggest scumbag piece of shit on this board
              As your advocate, I find it necessary to point out that only posting to be critical of others is a bad look.
              Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-13-2020, 10:08 PM.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Not being critical bud...I don’t like know it all bullies who need to just stfu and realize that they are about as useful as a shit sandwich before they call someone else out for voicing an opinion.

Is it wrong for simply stating that a scumbag POS is a scumbag POS?

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                As your advocate, I find it necessary to point out that only posting to be critical of others is a bad look.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                  Not being critical bud...I don’t like know it all bullies who need to just stfu and realize that they are about as useful as a shit sandwich before they call someone else out for voicing an opinion.

Is it wrong for simply stating that a scumbag POS is a scumbag POS?

Wipe your tears away, bud. Have a side bar chat with your daddy and then regroup. You’re gonna be OK!

Comment

Awww it’s ok Opie...keep trying and maybe one of these days your mommy will print one your posts and put it on the fridge for all to see

Wipe your tears away, bud. Have a side bar chat with your
                    daddy and then regroup. You’re gonna be OK!

Comment

I agree with this 1000%.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X