The New Shooting Form of Fultz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Shooting Form of Fultz

Is apparently because his shoulder injury (that he can't remember when or how it started) is lingering and makes it hurt to shoot.

Why can't we have nice things?

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...throw-shoulder

I don't have a great feeling about him. I know it's early and he'll probably be fine. But all this tinkering with his shot with the season just around the corner is weird. Who thought that was a good idea?

I didn't want Lonzo Ball so I'm saying we should have taken him. Fox is the guy I'm going to watch. By the end of the last NCAA season, he was proving to be a big time player and a gamer. Could of had him at 3. Hopefully I'm wrong as usual...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Fox is lightening quick and a good floor general, but, he's not a shooter either. I don't think he would have meshed with Simmons really.

If Fultz doesn't pan out, it will be "should have stayed put and taken Tatum or traded back and taking Dennis Smith." But, like you said, it's early and he was the consensus #1 pick in a loaded draft, so, every scout and analyst can't really be THAT wrong....can they?

Comment

Yeah, admittedly, I didn't see Fultz play much at all. Mostly just what I read and highlights - all of which indicated that he was the real deal. Way too early to say anything for sure, I just have a "feeling."

I'm not worried about how they look, collectively, right now in preseason. This isn't the lineup/rotation we will see come the opener. I think they'll be fine regardless of Fultz.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
        X