Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is pretty awesome. Buck Dharma posted it today. Were any of you there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pretty awesome. Buck Dharma posted it today. Were any of you there?

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

650 @ the door!

ho's! I want my 50 cents back!

No wait 3 bucks for Rush
    3 Bucks for BOC
    50 cents to use the bathrooms!????
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-14-2020, 10:30 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I did get to see BOC and Manfred Mann together at the Spectrum. 1976-ish

Comment

Originally posted by Wub View Post
        I did get to see BOC and Manfred Mann together at the Spectrum. 1976-ish
        I KNOW THIS THREAD ABOUT SEEING RUSH, BUT NOW THAT IT'S BROUGHT UP....

BACK IN THE DAY HAD A CHANCE TO SEE, AT THE OLD VALLEY FORGE MUSIC FAIR.

BLUE OYSTER CULT
        WISHBONE ASH
        NAZARETH
        URIAH HEEP

GOOD SHOW.

UNFORTUNATELY NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE RUSH. ALWAYS SOMETHING STUPID HAPPENING.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Saw the Rush 2112 tour at the Spectrum sometime in the ‘70s. In my high school days there were some pretty big name shows there on a pretty regular basis.

Comment

I did not. I attended the famous Pocono Jam at Pocono Downs 1979. Ted Nugent, Edgar Winter Band, Scorpions, Mahogany Rush, Blackfoot, Henry Paul Band. Debauchery of the type I have never seen at a concert before or since, in a complete mud pit. Saw a guy get run over in the parking lot.

Comment

Never saw BOC. They and the Tubes were the two bands I always wanted to see but it never worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wub View Post
                Saw the Rush 2112 tour at the Spectrum sometime in the ‘70s. In my high school days there were some pretty big name shows there on a pretty regular basis.
                THEN YOU AND I ARE AROUND SAME AGE. I WAS THERE SO MUCH IN THE 70'S THE TICKET TAKERS AND USHERS KNEW MY NAME.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X