• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Skinny Luke retires

Per the twatter

Ouch.

Comment

He should. Guy is 1 concussion away from not remembering his name. Gotta protect his future of he hasn't already done irreparable damage to his noodle. Poor guy feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        He should. Guy is 1 concussion away from not remembering his name. Gotta protect his future of he hasn't already done irreparable damage to his noodle. Poor guy feel for him.
        You post the most obvious shit

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

You post the most obvious shit
          Jesus Christ some of you guys get pissy about everything I post like get over yourselves. Get laid or something you don't bother me I guess you haven't realized that yet. Have a beer get a blowjob enjoy life you friggin curmudgeons geez

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Jesus Christ some of you guys get pissy about everything I post like get over yourselves. Get laid or something you don't bother me I guess you haven't realized that yet. Have a beer get a blowjob enjoy life you friggin curmudgeons geez
            Come to grips with the fact that you suck ass. Then get a six pack of 7.2 %ABV IPA yourself, followed by a mediocre oral favor from a likewise female snowflake

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

Come to grips with the fact that you suck ass. Then get a six pack of 7.2 %ABV IPA yourself, followed by a mediocre oral favor from a likewise female snowflake
              Good one, basically repackaged my statement. Groundbreaking work there Adam Schefter keep up the original hot takes!!

Comment

Working...
              X