• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMZ reporting Kobe Bryant killed

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...in-california/

Wow. This is incredibly sad.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I get a little choked up watching this now...

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I get a little choked up watching this now...
        Damn that’s fought to watch

Comment

This is disgusting just gut wrenching. I'm in total disbelief that yet another sports icon gone too soon! Prayers up Kobe, RIP MAMBA!

Comment

TMZ now reporting his 13-year old daughter was on board as well. Just terrible
            https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-...-in-calabasas/

Comment

I’m literally sick to my stomach. Your heart breaks even more when you heard GiGi was also on board. I cannot imagine those last few seconds. Gut wrenching

Comment

heartfelt wishes to the Bryant family,, 2 members lost, and all those who lost someone,,now they are saying 9
                from coast to coast we mourn..Philly to LA.
                Last edited by TRENT; 01-26-2020, 06:55 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  I cannot imagine those last few seconds. Gut wrenching
                  There's video going around of the helicopter spiraling out of control and crashing into the mountain. It's indescribably horrific. One of the worst things I've ever seen.

Comment

I’m literally sick to my stomach. Your heart breaks even more when you heard GiGi was also on board. I cannot imagine those last few seconds. Gut wrenching
                    Horrific. Poor child and family that has to deal with this terrible tragedy. Unimaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

There's video going around of the helicopter spiraling out of control and crashing into the mountain. It's indescribably horrific. One of the worst things I've ever seen.
                      Terrible. If the helicopter was spinning out of control I think it indicates a mechanical failure, likely something to do with the tail rotor.

My condolences to the families of all those killed.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Terrible. If the helicopter was spinning out of control I think it indicates a mechanical failure, likely something to do with the tail rotor.

My condolences to the families of all those killed.
                        It's possible the video began after control had been lost and the rotor struck something. There was heavy fog in Calabasas/Malibu this morning.

Comment

that video is not from the Bryant crash. RIP Kobe. Shocking.

Comment

I told the missus this evening that I can't even imagine what was racing through Kobe's mind in the final seconds...the helpless feeling of knowing your child will be perishing with you is off the charts horrific.

Comment

WHO WERE THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT LOST THERE LIVES? THEY ALL SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGED ALSO. NOT JUST THE WELL KNOWN.

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILIES.

APPARENTLY IT WAS WAY TO FOGGY FOR ANY AIR CRAFT THAT MORNING. EVEN THE POILCE DEPT WAS GROUNDED.

SOUNDS LIKE FIRST HUMAN ERROR FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO FLY WITH SO MUCH FOG, THEN MECHANICAL ISSUES DEVELOPED, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ.

DAMN SHAME, NO ONE KNOWS AS OF YET.

LOST A LOT OF GREAT ONES IN OUR LIFETIME BY AIRCRAFT.
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-27-2020, 09:03 AM.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X