Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COME ON FF, WIN THIS THING.....

GOOD INTERVIEW AT PRESSER THIS MORNIN.

GOES TO HALL OF FAME IF HE WINS THIS THING. IMO.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I'm kind of Swedish on this one. I'll never forgive him for the Fiasco game v Carolina. The stupid timeouts and confusion in every key game that was probably Donnie's fault too. But if he wins it good for him. I put $40 on the money line on SF. I hope Ells takes KC.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I'm kind of Swedish on this one. I'll never forgive him for the Fiasco game v Carolina. The stupid timeouts and confusion in every key game that was probably Donnie's fault too. But if he wins it good for him. I put $40 on the money line on SF. I hope Ells takes KC.
      Definitely rooting for him, but I'm still in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp. Remember, they were down 24-0 to the Texans. He happens to have an other-worldly talent at QB. If it is a close game, I'll be nervous.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Definitely rooting for him, but I'm still in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp. Remember, they were down 24-0 to the Texans. He happens to have an other-worldly talent at QB. If it is a close game, I'll be nervous.
        In my heart I feel the absolute and unshakable certainty that he will fuck up. Of course, I felt that way about the Eagles in the SB and am almost always wrong, so there's that.
        DB

Comment

i think part of FF's shortcomings here have been alleviated by Mahomes. McNabb NEVER would just call his own shit if FF was taking a while to get plays in.

I heard recently that Mahomes let that happen 1x and was fuming during the blown timeout. I don't believe it's occurred since. Mahomes is alpha enough to call his own play if there is a delay in getting a play in. McNabb (and the rest of the O for that matter) just allowed it to happen time after time. Game after game.

You can only wonder how things may have unfolded if #5 had similar attributes.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-29-2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

49ers 38, Chiefs 17. but I'm rooting for Andy!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

PS...

, “fuck that fat slob piece of shit and all those asshole tomahawk chopping dipshit lowlifes.”
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

PS...

, “fuck that fat slob piece of shit and all those asshole tomahawk chopping dipshit lowlifes.”
                TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

i think part of FF's shortcomings here have been alleviated by Mahomes. McNabb NEVER would just call his own shit if FF was taking a while to get plays in.

I heard recently that Mahomes let that happen 1x and was fuming during the blown timeout. I don't believe it's occurred since. Mahomes is alpha enough to call his own play if there is a delay in getting a play in. McNabb (and the rest of the O for that matter) just allowed it to happen time after time. Game after game.

You can only wonder how things may have unfolded if #5 had similar attributes.
                  5 was part of the problem in that respect. Never seemed like there was a sense of urgency with him either. The 4 minute drill they ran in the SB was partly on him (at least that's how it looked on TV at the time, and, like others, I have never watched the game since).
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Number 5 will always love you

Comment

5 was part of the problem in that respect. Never seemed like there was a sense of urgency with him either. The 4 minute drill they ran in the SB was partly on him (at least that's how it looked on TV at the time, and, like others, I have never watched the game since).
                      Keep his number outta your mouth
                      DB

Comment

I agree 100% on wanting FF to win this one.. The only tough thing is that I also kinda like this Niners team

Comment

Fuck the Fat Fuck. He ruined McNabb. He let Joe Banner always leave us a player or 2 short. He let TO and McNabb close the window. Couldnt handle the clock. Couldnt adjust a game plan. Made Juan Castillo our Defensive Coordinator. Wouldn't run the ball. I could go on.

Anyone cheering for Andy has Stockholm Syndrome. Fuck the Fat Fuck. He will 100% choke this away
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                            Fuck the Fat Fuck. He ruined McNabb. He let Joe Banner always leave us a player or 2 short. He let TO and McNabb close the window. Couldnt handle the clock. Couldnt adjust a game plan. Made Juan Castillo our Defensive Coordinator. Wouldn't run the ball. I could go on.

Anyone cheering for Andy has Stockholm Syndrome. Fuck the Fat Fuck. He will 100% choke this away
                            I've wanted him to lose playoff games every year until now. Something's different this year. I'm over any hard feelings. Disappointing as he sometimes was, he was one of the best coaches the franchise has ever had. Anyway, f*ck a Shanahan.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post

I've wanted him to lose playoff games every year until now. Something's different this year. I'm over any hard feelings. Disappointing as he sometimes was, he was one of the best coaches the franchise has ever had. Anyway, f*ck a Shanahan.
                              I HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS AT ALL SINCE THE PHILLY SPECIAL. WHAT'S PAST IS PAST.
                              ANDY GAVE THIS CITY MANY YEARS OF MEANINGFUL FOOTBALL, EVEN IF HE COULDN'T BE THE LAST MAN STANDING.

WE HAD TO BUY PLENTY OF HOME PLAYOFF TICKETS WHEN HE WAS HERE.

THAT BEING SAID.... I WANT/ THINK K.C. BUT NOT ENOUGH TO LAY ANY $$$$ ON IT.

NOT BEING STUCK IN THE PAST IS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING.
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-31-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X