COME ON FF, WIN THIS THING.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Fuck the Fat Fuck. He ruined McNabb. He let Joe Banner always leave us a player or 2 short. He let TO and McNabb close the window. Couldnt handle the clock. Couldnt adjust a game plan. Made Juan Castillo our Defensive Coordinator. Wouldn't run the ball. I could go on.

Anyone cheering for Andy has Stockholm Syndrome. Fuck the Fat Fuck. He will 100% choke this away
    Hey D, the Dimette is starting an internship at Red Light Records in midtown next week. They get the DSA? (Diggle Stamp of Approval)
    DB

Comment

Fuck the Fat Fuck. He ruined McNabb. He let Joe Banner always leave us a player or 2 short. He let TO and McNabb close the window. Couldnt handle the clock. Couldnt adjust a game plan. Made Juan Castillo our Defensive Coordinator. Wouldn't run the ball. I could go on.

Anyone cheering for Andy has Stockholm Syndrome. Fuck the Fat Fuck. He will 100% choke this away
      I’m rooting Chefs for my brother, who is a 52 year KC fan back from when we were boys. He is one of the few remaining KC fans who watched Super Bowl IV.

i am skeptical however. For the FF to win a Super Bowl he would have to coach three excellent football games, and I don’t believe he can do it. Let’s see if Mahomes is good enough to overcome that. If they get off to a shitty start the way they did against Houston and Tennessee, the 49ers won’t choke it away.

Comment

He got to one Super Bowl in Philadelphia when he should have got to four; the Eagles were better than Tampa, Carolina and Arizona. The one he did get to he beat teams coached by Mike Tice and Jim Mora Jr. (and then lost to Belichick).

Comment

Dim - Red Light Mgmt - yes. Bigtim . Dont know a Red Light Records though
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Dim - Red Light Mgmt - yes. Bigtim . Dont know a Red Light Records though
            Thanks. It is management, not records. I know nothing, but you knew that. Hope you are well.
            DB

Comment

I agree 100%. Dude’s a fake ass clown. 14 years here on training wheels and produced dick when he should have won a couple big ones. Now, he’s Mr. Popular HC Who Only Needs a Lombardi to Get To Canton? Fuck him.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                I agree 100% on wanting FF to win this one.. The only tough thing is that I also kinda like this Niners team
                OF THE PEOPLE I SPEAK TO, MORE WANT HIM TO WIN, AND THINK HE WILL, THAN DON'T, IF ONLY BECAUSE OF MAHOMES.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

I agree 100%. Dude’s a fake ass clown. 14 years here on training wheels and produced dick when he should have won a couple big ones. Now, he’s Mr. Popular HC Who Only Needs a Lombardi to Get To Canton? Fuck him.
                  IT TOOK BILL COWER 14 YEARS TO WIN A SUPER BOWL, WITH AROUND THE SAME WINNING PERCENTAGE AS FF, WITH ABOUT 40 LESS WINS IN HIS CAREER. HE'S IN.

FROM A PURE FOOTBALL STANDPOINT, ALL HATE ASIDE, WITH A WIN HE GETS IN,
                  BUT DAMN THIS NINERS TEAM IS PRETTY F'N GOOD.
                  GONNA BE A GOODIN.

IF IT WASN'T FOR A DEFENSIVE OFFSIDE LAST YEAR, CHEFS WOULD BEEN IN S.B. LAST YEAR TOO. CAN'T PLACE ANY BLAME ON FF FOR THAT LOSE.

Comment

I've thought about it and thought about it. My conclusion: Rooting for FF to win the SB is like rooting for your ex wife to get laid by George Clooney. That is all.

DB

Comment

HA. OK, MADE ME LAUGH, AND THAT'S NOT EASY. NICE.

Comment

Working...
                      X