Was a diff Vibe outright rooting for another team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a diff Vibe outright rooting for another team

and not rooting against the Pats or the Stoolers, this was a cool SB in that respect,,most title games we watch from a distance...Wishing the Iggles were there..this was diff..I was getting worried when Mahomes threw that pick in scoring position. I could tell Kathy spine and all the guys were getting antsy...Not even our team; so with all that going on just gave this SB a diff feel...Really happy for the AR family...Now we have to see how many more AR wins,,and do we have to beat Mahoome to win a SB over the next few seasons?!

"Shwartz"!!!!!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

If that dope hadn't lined-up offsides last year they would've knocked-off the Pats and likely would've won the SB. I was really happy for AR and the KC faithful as we know all too well what that kind of crazy championship drought feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      and not rooting against the Pats or the Stoolers, this was a cool SB in that respect,,most title games we watch from a distance...Wishing the Iggles were there..this was diff..I was getting worried when Mahomes threw that pick in scoring position. I could tell Kathy spine and all the guys were getting antsy...Not even our team; so with all that going on just gave this SB a diff feel...Really happy for the AR family...Now we have to see how many more AR wins,,and do we have to beat Mahoome to win a SB over the next few seasons?!

"Shwartz"!!!!!
      IT WAS, LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT, AN INTEREST IN A SUPER BOWL TO HAVE A TEAM WIN, TO WANT A DIFFERENT TEAM TO WIN OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.

THE HIGH 5'S AFTER CHEFS PUT IT AWAY AND SEEING THAT SMILE ON A.R.'S FACE, FELT DAMN GOOD.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Now we have to see how many more AR wins,,and do we have to beat Mahoome to win a SB over the next few seasons?!

"Shwartz"!!!!!
        Yes, feel good time for them is over. They were almost in the Bowl last year and probably would've won. Good chance you have to get by them to win

Comment

Working...
        X