Is it too soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too soon?

The process is over. One of three has to go. Brown, Simmons or JoJo.

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
    The process is over. One of three has to go. Brown, Simmons or JoJo.
    This team is abysmal. It’s literally a 1st round exit no matter who they play...

Comment

They'll make some dumb trade here in the next two days, like bringing Roco back, at the expense of the very limited trade resources they have.

They should fire Brown now but won't. At least the team whooped it up at the Super Bowl last night. ..

Comment

Ok I was going to vent but it would be to long.Brown gone, Embiid gone.Let Simmons run the team since we're stuck with his contract. AND START THE PROCESS

Comment

The process ended once Hinkie left. Their punishment was Colangelo. The NBA got what they wanted. I know it would never happen but I wouldn't be opposed to them moving Average Al for an expiring contract. Plenty of teams looking for size. They're stuck with Harris.
          Last edited by Snakebitten; 02-03-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/statu...15606839472129

Comment

Looks like they quit on Brown. Wait until Milwaukee destroys them the next game.

Comment

The Heat scored 137 points and had only three turnovers tonight. No defense. No heart.
                Last edited by Snakebitten; 02-03-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  They'll make some dumb trade here in the next two days, like bringing Roco back, at the expense of the very limited trade resources they have.

They should fire Brown now but won't. At least the team whooped it up at the Super Bowl last night. ..
                  Did you see that Minnesota is asking for two first round picks for Covington? They must smoke a lot of crack in that organization.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If they trade for Covington, Elton Brand should be committed to an insane asylum.

Comment

This Sixers team is quickly becoming one of my most hated Philly sports teams ever.

Not quite Dream Team territory. But getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        If they trade for Covington, Elton Brand should be committed to an insane asylum.
                        Couldn’t agree more. They need a shot creator. He is anything but that.

Comment

The entire Sixers front office is pathetic and inept and you can include the medical staff. The whole f**king lot of them should be fired. The team should sue the NBA for having Colangelo shoved down our throats. We suffered through several horrendous season for this?

Comment

Brown absolutely needs to go, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more disliakble group of players who carry themselves like they’ve already won 3 titles. Perhaps part of that is on coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              Brown absolutely needs to go, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more disliakble group of players who carry themselves like they’ve already won 3 titles. Perhaps part of that is on coaching.
                              I think it is coaching. A solid coach doesn’t allow that type of attitude...nor is he content with Ben’s REFUSAL to ATTEMPT jumpers. It’s quite simple, IMO.
                              Last edited by Ground_Meat; 02-04-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X