So Iowa Got Hacked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Iowa Got Hacked...

Some 16 year old in Ames is having a pizza and laughing hysterically.
    DB

Maybe the Dems can find a way to blame Trump lol

Comment

Not funny at all in my opinion.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        Time to boot Iowa to the back of the line. All of this for 41 delegates. I can't think of another example of 2% of anything having this much power aside from our economy.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Along with Mike Bloomberg
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Not funny at all in my opinion.
            Yeah, my point was how easy it appears to be to disrupt this shit, not that it was funny. Maybe this will be a wake up call to all sides to take election security seriously. But judging by Spartan's post perhaps not.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

... while having lunch with DNC chair Time Perez.

Comment

This goes to show just how unprepared the Democratic party is. You spent all this money on this new way of caucusing and the one thing you need to get right goes wrong. There is no excuse at all for this and to not have a sure fire fall back plan incase it did fail.

This was not a hack!!

The Dems look horrible and incompitant today and their own friendly CNN network is killing them which tells you all you need to know about how bad this screw up was for their 2020 bid for the White House.

Comment

Yeah, my point was how easy it appears to be to disrupt this shit, not that it was funny. Maybe this will be a wake up call to all sides to take election security seriously. But judging by Spartan's post perhaps not.
                  And by the way my post was obviously in jest to show Trump will kill them for this mistake. You know of the shoe was on the other foot the Dems would.

Hey I'm indifferent to either political party just a really bad look for the DNC

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    This goes to show just how unprepared the Democratic party is. You spent all this money on this new way of caucusing and the one thing you need to get right goes wrong. There is no excuse at all for this and to not have a sure fire fall back plan incase it did fail.

This was not a hack!!

The Dems look horrible and incompitant today and their own friendly CNN network is killing them which tells you all you need to know about how bad this screw up was for their 2020 bid for the White House.
                    Biden probably came in 4th - it's a coverup!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Honestly I don't see one candidate who is a serious threat to defeat trump. The only person who can beat trump is himself imploding.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

It’d be worth it just to see a Trump-Bloomberg debate. Trump is literally a foot taller than Bloomberg (I’ve stood next to both men), and you know he is never going to let Mini Mike stand on a box at the podium.

Comment

When you're talking free shit...

Go big, or go home!

Comment

...and it was Hunter! I think he's behind all this craziness in Iowa. They ought to investigate his ass.
                            DB

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

It’d be worth it just to see a Trump-Bloomberg debate. Trump is literally a foot taller than Bloomberg (I’ve stood next to both men), and you know he is never going to let Mini Mike stand on a box at the podium.
                              True Story: My last CEO was at a party with Bloomberg. One of his billionaire friends was giving Bloomberg shit about his date being a foot taller than Mike, and he was asking, "How do you even stand next to her?" Bloomberg said, "I stand on a pile of my money." True.

DB

Comment

Working...
                              X