Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BACKLASH FROM HALFTIME SHOW?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BACKLASH FROM HALFTIME SHOW?

    I'M NOT A PHAN OF THE MUSIC, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS DAMN GOOD.

    THIS BACKLASH I'M SEEING ABOUT IT WAS TO SEXUAL BLAH BLAH BLAH IMO IS JUST NOISE FROM HOLIER THAN THOU A-HOLES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

  • #2
    Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    I'M NOT A PHAN OF THE MUSIC, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS DAMN GOOD.

    THIS BACKLASH I'M SEEING ABOUT IT WAS TO SEXUAL BLAH BLAH BLAH IMO IS JUST NOISE FROM HOLIER THAN THOU A-HOLES.
    Ever travel on I-70 through Missouri? I've never seen so many XXX smut palaces near the highway in my life. Bible Belt.
    DB

    Comment


    • #3
      They looked like two whores on stage. What has our society become?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

        Ever travel on I-70 through Missouri? I've never seen so many XXX smut palaces near the highway in my life. Bible Belt.
        Which palace was your favorite?

        No, seriously. People had enough food for the SB. No need for FOX to serve up whore d’oeuvres.

        Comment


        • #5
          you mean the Ass time show??!

          show was fine,,
          shakira gatta smokin little body. ...as for the pole dancin stuff who cares.. We had Paul Mccartney in 05 and I was so knotted up about the game I couldn't enjoy it
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

          Comment


          • #6
            The shows since SB 50 haven't really interested me.
            Well at least I don't wear the same sport coat every week like you and Bruno.

            Jesse "The Body" Ventura

            Comment


            • #7
              It was a fucking strip club show.

              They had Shakira and J-Lo thrusting their booties and coochies into the camera.

              Thus ... it objectified women ... and for a league that has a beating-on-women problem and does PR on how woke they are about respect for women, seemed more than a bit tone deaf and hypocritical.
              Last edited by slag; 02-07-2020, 09:22 AM. Reason: typo
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

              Comment


              • #8
                Pathetic. Move on, nothing to see here.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

                Robin Williams

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slag View Post
                  It was a fucking strip club show.

                  They had Shakira and J-Lo thrusting their booties and coochies into the camera.

                  Thus ... it objectified women ... and for a league that has a beating-on-women problem and does PR on how woke they are about respect for women, seemed more than a bit tone deaf and hypocritical.
                  Disgusting. They were so close I had two snail marks on my TV.

                  That’s not family TV.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                    The shows since SB 50 haven't really interested me.
                    You didn’t missing a thing. You want me to grade it for you? Ok. I give it two thumbs up they’re asses.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      I'M NOT A PHAN OF THE MUSIC, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS DAMN GOOD.

                      THIS BACKLASH I'M SEEING ABOUT IT WAS TO SEXUAL BLAH BLAH BLAH IMO IS JUST NOISE FROM HOLIER THAN THOU A-HOLES.
                      I love Shakira as much as the next guy but you obviously didn't have to explain to your young kids why J Lo forgot to put all her clothes on. Luckily I didn't have to explain what a stripper pole is.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

                        I love Shakira as much as the next guy but you obviously didn't have to explain to your young kids why J Lo forgot to put all her clothes on. Luckily I didn't have to explain what a stripper pole is.
                        Chris Rock said, "As a father, you have only one job to do: Keep your daughter off the pole!...If she's dancin' on a pole, you f%$@ed up!"

                        Our jobs got a little hard afterwards...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          you mean the Ass time show??!

                          show was fine,,
                          shakira gatta smokin little body. ...as for the pole dancin stuff who cares.. We had Paul Mccartney in 05 and I was so knotted up about the game I couldn't enjoy it
                          The NFL needs to stop normalizing the Whore Life.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

                            The NFL needs to stop normalizing the Whore Life.
                            you know I never realized what Kinda wholesome guy you are!

                            was watching the game with spine and I said to him " this is why the rest of the world hates us"!!!!! to funny but true.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm pretty much with 'Spine on this one. Enjoy and shake your bootie. Titties don't kill kiddies.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X