• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korkmaz destroying ppl

Jo out...coincidence?

One of the few nice surprises this season

Comment

I don't like saying this but, what do you think we can get for Embiid? I would listen to offers. The days of a big man in the paint are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
        I don't like saying this but, what do you think we can get for Embiid? I would listen to offers. The days of a big man in the paint are over.
        I think you need to give it a year with a different coach first. See if someone can actually motivate these guys to play better together.

Comment

Embiid and Simmons are the faces of the franchise for this entire decade. Neither of them will ever be dealt.

Comment

Thank God the Bulls were patient with Jordan. Took the guy seven seasons to win a championship. JoJo is in the middle of his fourth. Give the guy a fucking break! Rome wasn't built in a day!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              Thank God the Bulls were patient with Jordan. Took the guy seven seasons to win a championship. JoJo is in the middle of his fourth. Give the guy a fucking break! Rome wasn't built in a day!
              This is the corniest post I’ve ever seen on this bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                This is the corniest post I’ve ever seen on this bored.
                The “Rome” line pretty much confirms this whole schtick is a gag.

Comment

Kork again!!

17 pts in the first quarter!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X