Markelle Fultz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markelle Fultz

I was one of thew few who believed the Sixers giving up on Fultz was a huge mistake and would come back to bite them in the ass. First, they got taken advantage of when they made the deal the Celtics to draft Fultz and then compounded the mistake by trading Fultz to Orlando for basically Matisse Thybulle. I'm happy for Fultz because he is beginning to prove wrong all of the people who called him a bust. I just wish he was doing it as a member of the Sixers. The front office of the Sixers has to be the most inept in the entire NBA and you can throw the entire medical staff with them along with Brett Brown. I would have rather had Fultz starting at PG for the Sixers with Ben Simmons starting as the team's PF. When I think of the tanking and the horrendous seasons we endured during "the process" and how the team pissed away all of the assets they could have had as a result it makes me sick to my stomach. After all we endured, we have only a PG who refuses to take a 3 point shot and a C who is immature, plays away from the basket far too much, takes far too many 3 point shots and is often injured to show for it.

He was the number one overall pick, and he's averaging 11 points a game. He's making $10 million this year and $12 next year. He was also a major pain in the ass, so fuck him, because those numbers aren't exciting in the least.

In regards to bitching about Simmons taking a 3.....do you watch the games? The guy is a special kind of athlete who can literally guard anyone on the court. In addition he has improved his game to get to the free throw line a lot more.

Comment

Dude is averaging 12/3/3, shooting 46% from the floor and 27% from 3, as a starter and main guy in Orlando.

He'd be a marginal contributor on this Sixers team, fighting for backup minutes. Nothing against the dude, I hope he has a nice career, but there's nothing he would bring to the 2020 Sixers that we're not getting elsewhere.

Dev's got the right take. Simmons, despite his lack of range, is one of the best and most impactful players in the league. Full stop. And Tobi is a really good PF. How on God's green earth would it be better to run Fultz and Simmons instead?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        He was the number one overall pick, and he's averaging 11 points a game. He's making $10 million this year and $12 next year. He was also a major pain in the ass, so fuck him, because those numbers aren't exciting in the least.

In regards to bitching about Simmons taking a 3.....do you watch the games? The guy is a special kind of athlete who can literally guard anyone on the court. In addition he has improved his game to get to the free throw line a lot more.
        Even when he was a Sixer, Fultz would have the occasional game to make us all think he was worthy of the #1 pick. Then he would revert back. I'm glad he has become at least a consistently good player. There were obviously mental struggles (or so it seemed) going along with whatever the shoulder stuff was. He needed a fresh start, but he is what his numbers say he is.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Even when he was a Sixer, Fultz would have the occasional game to make us all think he was worthy of the #1 pick. Then he would revert back. I'm glad he has become at least a consistently good player. There were obviously mental struggles (or so it seemed) going along with whatever the shoulder stuff was. He needed a fresh start, but he is what his numbers say he is.
          Evan Turner.
          DB

Comment

GREATEST HOOPS PLAYER SINCE THE FIRST APPLE BASKET WAS NAILED TO A POLE.

GOAT ABOVE ALL OTHER GOAT'S.

HE IS AN AMAZING BALL HANDLER. GOES TO THE HOLE LIKE NO OTHER PLAYER IN HISTORY, SHOOTS THREE'S FROM ALL OVER THE COURT. JUST LOVE THIS KID. BEST EVER.

MARK FULTZ....
            BEST EVER.

YOU KNOW, THE KID THAT PLAYS JV BALL AT PERK HIGH SCHOOL.

WHO DID YOU THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

LMAO! Six days til I get to snort some methanol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                LMAO! Six days til I get to snort some methanol.
                IF IT WORKS OUT I MAY BE JOINING YOU. WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X