Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the first episode of

All or Nothing ... fuck me ... they should have won that damn Atlanta game
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I finished it. There's a whole lot of "fuck, we should have..." through the whole damn thing. The Atlanta, Detroit, Miami, and New England games are all infuriating.

Comment

Wait until you see the whole thing. Its like...enough Brandon Brooks already.

Wentz comes across like a clown. Everything he says is some inspirational meme quote.

Doug is the man though
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

Wentz comes across like a clown. Everything he says is some inspirational meme quote.

Doug is the man though
        I haven't watched any other episodes yet, but to be frank, Foles always came off like a bit of a inspirational meme goofball to me ... and he worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

Doug is the man though
          He needs a new battle cry. "Let's GOOOOO!" gets real old after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            All or Nothing ... fuck me ... they should have won that damn Atlanta game
            “Unlike Agholar”

that drop. Just unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yeah. It’s beyond annoying.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

It's been beat to death by today's sports personalities in general ... and is as annoying as "GET IN THE HOLE!!!" from some nitwit fan on just about every shot at PGA events.

Comment

I read that as Smegma yelling at his porky girlfriend to “Get on the pole” at Lou Turks
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X