This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Trump and his state department decide to allow Coronavirus infected

passengers from the cruise ship onto a plane and back into the US despite the pleas of the CDC. WTF?!?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    passengers from the cruise ship onto a plane and back into the US despite the pleas of the CDC. WTF?!?
    Did you miss the part where they're going to live in your basement during quarantine?
    DB

Comment

Im just thankful I saw the Eagles win a SB in 2017.
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-21-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Im just thankful I saw the Eagles win a SB in 2017.
        I am equally thankful for that..I do know mcguire AFB is a holding area, and I think many were detained in Alaska, but don't quote me on that.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Just another Liberal Democrat looking to blame Trump for something, TRUMP 2020 !!

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Just another Liberal Democrat looking to blame Trump for something, TRUMP 2020 !!
            Putin in 2020!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Putin in 2020!
              Ok by me as long as Trump is in

Comment

thegodfather, there's a shitload more than this decision that I and everyone in the country can blame the Orange Cumstain for. It's douchebags like yourself who are so gullible they fell for that con man's bullshit and constant lying. He's the most self centered man child in the country and he looks out only for himself. He's also the most thin skinned person in the country. He loves dishing it out but he sure as hell can't take it.

Comment

[QUOTE=thegodfather;n1431602]

Ok by me as long as Trump is in[/QUOTE

Lmao you really are a piece of shit aren’t you? And to think a small part of me actually felt bad for all the shit you get on the bored. Now it’s clear...

Eat a dick and DS clown! You will see soon enough when Dump loses in November and this country explodes due to you and your pussy racist compatriots crying that your racist leader lost.
                  Last edited by birds586; 02-22-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=birds586;n1431604]
                    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Ok by me as long as Trump is in[/QUOTE

Lmao you really are a piece of shit aren’t you? And to think a small part of me actually felt bad for all the shit you get on the bored. Now it’s clear...

Eat a dick and DS clown! You will see soon enough when Dump loses in November and this country explodes due to you and your pussy racist compatriots crying that your racist leader lost.
                    you can kinda tell who has family members buried in mass graves in europe, and in Arlington,,,and those who do not understand the price of our Freedom and Liberty..
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

[QUOTE=TRENT;n1431605]
                      Originally posted by birds586 View Post

you can kinda tell who has family members buried in mass graves in europe, and in Arlington,,,and those who do not understand the price of our Freedom and Liberty..

Well said sir! It’s unreal that douchebags like the cockgobbler would sellout their country for a racist megalomaniac piece of shit who doesn’t give a shit about his followers. They will soon reap the whirlwind..

Comment

Loki at home:

https://news.avclub.com/nbc-orders-t...ing-1798240228

I was more concerned about the fact that the Commentator in Chief felt the necessity to complain about the Academy Awards Best Picture winner. Not that I care about Parasite or his xenophobia particularly, more that he lamented the lack of films like Gone with the Wind and Sunset Boulevard. Leaving aside the obvious dog whistle, it was funny that he picked one film that was a shebang Academy award vacuum and the other that is a famous example of a multi nominated schneid. Not only not Best Picture but nada. There's a lesson there somewhere.
                        Last edited by Dim Bulb; 02-22-2020, 05:38 PM.
                        DB

Comment

Working...
                        X