Alshon would welcome a change of scenery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon would welcome a change of scenery

I’d welcome losing your horrendous contract...

I just got a text update that he never said that, and wants to stay in Philly... per his agent.

Comment

I wouldn't take anything from his agent as fact, and I do think the Eagles know he was the malcontent last year. Josina goes back years with Alshon from what I heard, don't think there are other Eagles she knows. And if I had to choose, I'd rather have him gone if he doesn't like Wentz...for a guy whose hands were money for his entire career, he look like Nelly last year. I think Howie will find a way to unload him if that's what they want to do, he has found ways to lose big contracts.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I just got a text update that he never said that, and wants to stay in Philly... per his agent.
        lis franc Injury is not the type of thing to heal quickly.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          I wouldn't take anything from his agent as fact, and I do think the Eagles know he was the malcontent last year. Josina goes back years with Alshon from what I heard, don't think there are other Eagles she knows. And if I had to choose, I'd rather have him gone if he doesn't like Wentz...for a guy whose hands were money for his entire career, he look like Nelly last year. I think Howie will find a way to unload him if that's what they want to do, he has found ways to lose big contracts.
          I didn't say I believed it. I think he's trying to help his client's trade value any way he can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Saw the same thing, nobody really knows except Alshon so until the words come out of his mouth saying he wants out I believe nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              They’d get charged $26M against the cap if they cut or traded him. Even if they waited until Jun 1, they’d still eat $16M this year. They’re projected to be $45 under the cap. He won’t even be able to practice until Sept. With almost $10M guaranteed to him this season, the most logical thing is to put him on IR as soon as they’re allowed. That would end his season and they could more or less pay him to stay away from the team like they did Owens.

Comment

Working...
              X