So how long will Simmons be out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long will Simmons be out?

Already ruled out for tomorrow night's game. Will get additional testing done tomorrow on his back. Typical Sixers to play a guy injured, and plan for him to receive treatment during the game. Idiots....

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    Already ruled out for tomorrow night's game. Will get additional testing done tomorrow on his back. Typical Sixers to play a guy injured, and plan for him to receive treatment during the game. Idiots....
    Hopefully long enough for them to drop to the 9 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Hopefully long enough for them to drop to the 9 seed.
      Do the 9th seed play the 10th seed?

Comment

They play the 22nd seed

Comment

It doesn't matter. This team full strength is a 2nd round knockout at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            It doesn't matter. This team full strength is a 2nd round knockout at best.
            1st round knockout if simmons out

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              If i had to bet, my money would be on him not playing again this season or perhaps showing up in the playoffs when he's still not healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

If i had to bet, my money would be on him not playing again this season or perhaps showing up in the playoffs when he's still not healthy.
                That's because you always expect the worst case scenario will come to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

That's because you always expect the worst case scenario will come to fruition.
                  That's not worst case scenario.

Comment

That's not worst case scenario.
                    Well, I guess he could be paralyzed and they aren't telling us.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Well, I guess he could be paralyzed and they aren't telling us.
                      Nothing would surprise me with the sixers regarding health. They said "nerve impingement" and they'll reevaluate in two weeks. That is not promising. I wonder if "nerve impingement" is actually "herniated disc(s)". Only the sixers know.

Comment

Nothing would surprise me with the sixers regarding health. They said "nerve impingement" and they'll reevaluate in two weeks. That is not promising. I wonder if "nerve impingement" is actually "herniated disc(s)". Only the sixers know.
                        I'm sure this will go well. I mean we're talking about the same experts who let him play last Saturday, and planned to give him "treatment " in the locker room when he came out of the game.

Comment

I wonder if "nerve impingement" is actually "herniated disc(s)".
                          Exactly what I thought. If they had any indication that he had a disc issue and they put him out there, that's malpractice. The management of this team, from the top down, is brutal.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                          X