Embiid hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid hurt?

Lots of effort plays happening out there...

Worst loss of season ?

Comment

Christ, Max Money Harris with 11 points, Kyle OQuinn outplaying Diamomd Al. I'm sure JoJo will be back for the West Coast Trip...

Comment

Injuries aside, you should not lose wire-to-wire to the second worst defense. Instead they have their 7th straight road loss. Josh Harris cleaned house with his Devils . Why he's letting this shit-show continue is beyond me....

Comment

Harris and horford played like dogs and it was more than noticeable. That was embarrassing. I've said on a bunch of occasions that i thought Brett should be coach for the entire season and it was finals or bust. That robust home record is keeping him afloat, i guess. Maybe I'm being reactive but I'm not sure i wouldn't fire him after tonight. They looked like shit with Embiid in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Harris and horford played like dogs and it was more than noticeable. That was embarrassing. I've said on a bunch of occasions that i thought Brett should be coach for the entire season and it was finals or bust. That robust home record is keeping him afloat, i guess. Maybe I'm being reactive but I'm not sure i wouldn't fire him after tonight. They looked like shit with Embiid in there.
            This whole team, outside of Ben, has been playing like this the entire season.

There is no respect/fear for/of Brett. it’s laughable.

Comment

Agreed. Send a message to the dogs, see if one of the assistant's can spin a different message

Comment

The Flyers are closer to winning it all than the Sixers at this point. Brand dropped $300m on a couple of turds and has been exposed as an overrated GM. Embiid and Simmons needed to be surrounded by solid role models and leaders. That didn't happen. This entire organization is a dumpster fire. Shitcanning Brown will not be enough. Bring back Hinkie.
                Last edited by Snakebitten; 02-26-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Embid MRI scheduled for tomorrow. Time to play for ping pong balls.... hopefully get it high enough so we can give it away to someone to take Horford off our hands

Comment

They traded their first rounder this year in the Harris trade. They could still get OKC's first round pick though. Not that any of this matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      They traded their first rounder this year in the Harris trade. They could still get OKC's first round pick though. Not that any of this matters.
                      Good God I forgot they traded that pick and the Miami first rounder ... I am not sure I have seen a more fucked up situation for a Philly team in my lifetime

Comment

The entire Sixers front office is a dumpster fire and when you throw in Brett Brown it's just inexcusable. I have NEVER seen a team squander away so many draft picks and too much money for players who just aren't worth their fat paychecks.

Comment

Working...
                        X