BDN on the move again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDN on the move again

Guy was epic for us the last 2 seasons just can't work out for some reason anywhere else. Happy he got paid though!

what is this about? did they trade Nick,,I see no story out there.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

They are trying to trade him. Maybe the Colts?

Comment

wouldn't put it past Belichick to bring him in and go on to try and win a SB with a guy that beat him and show he is again smarter than everyone and wins with the guy that beat him while Brady fails. Doesn't mean it would happen but would be kinda funny.

Comment

Can't recall a weirder career arc than Foles. Baffling that the Jags had enough faith in making him the guy only to change their mind based on a few games from Foles as well as what I think is an overhyped rookie in Minshew.

If the Jags trade him and he is looking at being a backup again I would not be surprised if he retired - he considered it years ago and already has made enough money. Ideally there is some way he ends up back in Philly though chances are slim to none.

Comment

I DON'T THINK BRADY IS GOING ANYWHERE, BUT IF HE DOES, IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME ONE BIT IF OUR MVP WENT TO N.E.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              I DON'T THINK BRADY IS GOING ANYWHERE, BUT IF HE DOES, IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME ONE BIT IF OUR MVP WENT TO N.E.
              they like Daulton
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

they like Daulton
                That's before BDN became available. Belichick would love to stick it to Brady and try and win one with the guy that beat him. And he will out all kinds of weapons around him just to do it.

Comment

Wentz doesn't have the nads to handle Alshon. Imagine if Super Bowl MVP Foles was on the team.

Its all about protecting Wentz fragile ego now. Big investment.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Wentz doesn't have the nads to handle Alshon. Imagine if Super Bowl MVP Foles was on the team.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO 'HANDLE' HIM. ALSHON GETS PAID WELL TO DO HIS JOB, BUT HE TURNED FROM S.B. HERO TO TOTAL A HOLE.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Alshon would maybe be out of the league in 2020 if it weren’t for Howie’s worst move as GM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Alshon would maybe be out of the league in 2020 if it weren’t for Howie’s worst move as GM.
                        Exactly. Half the team is wondering how they can sucker Howie into that kind of deal and most of the other half just realizes Alshon is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Sure. No value at all. Doosh.

http://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leade...e=NFC&rank=059
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

43 catches, career-low YPC, hasn't played a full healthy season since 2014, and won't be healthy until 2021.

Jeffery had his value when he was on the field last year, but he isn't even close to a player whose opinion you listen to. I think Wentz handled him well considering he was obviously the "anonymous source" in the locker room.

Comment

Working...
                            X