--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

suspends or outright cancels?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Suspends was the word I saw in the release, Gotta test every player now, staff, yada yada yada...
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I read suspends.

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It’s costing a lot of people a lot of money My workplace has been taking unprecedented measures for a number of weeks now.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

NHL too now.

If the draft were anywhere else except Vegas, it'd be canceled by now. It's actually a really interesting predicament the league is in with that, if you think about it. Vegas is going to be the very last place to cancel anything, for obvious reasons. If the NFL leads the way and cancels the draft, it could start a cataclysmic chain reaction economically for the whole city.

Surreal times we're living in. It all feels like a really shitty dream.

Comment

Rudy Gobert tested positive. Every team that played Utah within the last ten days are being asked to voluntarily quarantine players.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The was absolutely the right move. It's not even about the players spreading it. Everybody's packed in like sardines and a single person could infect dozens.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I read suspends.

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It’s costing a lot of people a lot of money My workplace has been taking unprecedented measures for a number of weeks now.
                yupp Im in that group..I had all my supplies weeks ago,,stop going to planet fitness about 2 weeks ago,, working out in my basement. Its stupid to go into any large crowds till this thing peaks and on it way down. Good to see the US trying not to make the same mistakes Iran and Italy has made..lets hope its in time
                Last edited by TRENT; 03-12-2020, 03:34 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X