Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys gotta try the bat soup

the next time you’re in Wuhan!

... spend all day shopping the wet markets... oh, and civet cat is to die for!

try the bumbletrump special Orange Batshit soup!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      try the bumbletrump special Orange Batshit soup!
      Why not Pete Buttigieg?

From an outsider looking in, he presented himself as the most formidable candidate.

Can’t help but wonder if being gay hurt him because of a large contingency of homophobic Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Why not Pete Buttigieg?

From an outsider looking in, he presented himself as the most formidable candidate.

Can’t help but wonder if being gay hurt him because of a large contingency of homophobic Democrats.
        well I think the bible belt dems wouldn't vote for him and he couldn't find a way to reach out to the black and latino Voters,,thats what ended his run...he's 37,,he will be around,,win a statewide race,,then try again. But I think most of the country doesn't care about his choice in that respect.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

the next time you’re in Wuhan!

... spend all day shopping the wet markets... oh, and civet cat is to die for!
          I thought it was the deep-fried pangolin???
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

I thought it was the deep-fried pangolin???
            No, but the Baby Chinese Pangolin tartare is simply outstanding! Have them prepare it for you from cage to plate! Pick the one you want.
            Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-13-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

We’re hearing rumors of a CDC+Pentagon announcement of a national quarantine Monday. No details yet.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                We’re hearing rumors of a CDC+Pentagon announcement of a national quarantine Monday. No details yet.
                The correct thing to do.

Comment

The correct thing to do.
                  CDC is saying WH won't agree with it. It may indeed be a bit over the top. It would leave pharmacies and food stores open and close everything else which seems a bit draconian to me. I might die of this bug because I'm old but it doesn't seem that lethal for most.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

CDC is saying WH won't agree with it. It may indeed be a bit over the top. It would leave pharmacies and food stores open and close everything else which seems a bit draconian to me. I might die of this bug because I'm old but it doesn't seem that lethal for most.

Yeah a full lockdown might be a bit too much, but I believe something fairly strict would put the problem behind us much faster.

No pain, no gain.
                    Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-14-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X