Who’s stocked up on supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who’s stocked up on supplies?

Some call it hoarding while others call it preparation.

Amazon prime overnight free shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      I STASHED A FEW BOTTLES OF WILD TURKEY...

GOBBLE UP BITCHES.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

All good here. Probably gonna need some more single malt though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          A five year supply of toilet paper is probably hoarding.

Comment

Went shopping for the first time in two weeks yesterday, bought what we normally do, no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
              Went shopping for the first time in two weeks yesterday, bought what we normally do, no biggie.
              Just got back from our Albertson’s. Plenty of food still, but entire categories completely wiped out. Bread, paper products, cleaners and detergents, eggs and milk/cream, coffee dwindling. We’re still in the very early stages. I’m hearing from someone in the know that we could be looking at three months of a national lockdown. Very few people are prepared for that. I’m having a hard time seeing how this doesn’t get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Just got back from our Albertson’s. Plenty of food still, but entire categories completely wiped out. Bread, paper products, cleaners and detergents, eggs and milk/cream, coffee dwindling. We’re still in the very early stages. I’m hearing from someone in the know that we could be looking at three months of a national lockdown. Very few people are prepared for that. I’m having a hard time seeing how this doesn’t get ugly.
                There is plenty of food, toilet paper, etc if people exercise good judgement and think abeyond themselves. Unfortunately, in this country, that's a big "if." The same behavior that has people hoarding more than they need is the behavior that has people out partying in Wrigleyville and Hoboken. Bad combination of fear and stupidity. Hopefully over the next several weeks social distancing works to curb a crazy spike in this thing and folks can calm a bit and see some light at the end of the tunnel.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X