No announcement yet.

Javon Hargrave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to a Steelers fan and it appears he is a DE playing a NT position. It sounds like he's not that much of a run stopper (more of a pass rusher) but they ran plenty of different formations so he may move him around like they did with Graham and Cox. He said it was good pickup.
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 03-16-2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Apparently Malik is ok to kick out too and rush the passer so says myths McLean

Comment

Funny note on drafting.. They took Seumalo over this dude. Seumalo has been ok but this guy apparently is a beast. Way to trust that board!!

Comment

nobody will run against that front in 2020

Comment

I guess that takes Kinlaw off their board.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bonus

https://twitter.com/Jay_MostWanted/s...15936910925824

Comment

Freaking love this

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  Apparently Malik is ok to kick out too and rush the passer so says myths McLean
                  This. Will make for some scary and creative pass rush packages IMO.

Love the signing. DT depth was a huge killer last season. Malik Jackson's versatility will be critical to the pass rush if BG or Barnett have a down year, or if Avery/Sweat don't develop as we hope.

By all accounts he should only look better in Schwartz's scheme next to Cox.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    Three-year, $39M-contract with $26M fully guaranteed at $13M per year.
                    I thought the Eagles were going to target Reader from Houston or Reed from Seattle, who played really well against the Eagles this year. I incorrectly dismissed Hargrove as a 3-4 guy. As it turns out Reader is more of a 2 down player and Reed had some off field issues. Anyway I’m glad they picked the right guy and the right position to address. Cox needs interior help and was really a one man band the past two years.

JImmie Ward from 49ers
                    Vonn Bell from Saints
                    Randall from Browns

Maybe one of these guys will replace McLeod (not a favorite of mine)
                    Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-16-2020, 11:27 PM.

Comment

We saw a lot of formations where Cox and Graham were lined up out of position in the outside and the inside. I think this guy is going to be that player going forward. I know some hate the term but he's a 'hybrid'. He does it all. I will never knock Howie when he addresses the lines (only if he picks the wrong player).

Comment

Great move.
                        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                        X