Malcolm Jenkins Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm Jenkins Out

The Eagles are not picking up the option on S Malcolm Jenkins for 2020 making him a free agent per reports.

Bye

Comment

Originally posted by B Lot View Post
      Bye
      I'm not going anywhere.

Comment

They are going to have to find some players in the secondary. They have no starting cbs and mills as a s

Comment

I guess they realized they weren't winning shit with Wentz and it's better for Howie to tear it down than look like you're going for it and get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            The Eagles are not picking up the option on S Malcolm Jenkins for 2020 making him a free agent per reports.
            Is it safe to assume they would have wanted him back on the option...but he would have held out?
            Last edited by Ground_Meat; 03-17-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Is it safe to assume they would have wanted him back on the option...but he would have held out?
              Probably. I'm a big fan of his but I'm ok with them moving on if they fill in the gap appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                I guess they realized they weren't winning shit with Wentz and it's better for Howie to tear it down than look like you're going for it and get fired.
                so not signing a 33 YO safety is tearing it down,,,,maybe we should mortgage our future for a hand full of beans...As I recall we scored More points in 10 mins of our SB win than the lambs did the whole game!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I assume he has a plan to replace him. There were rumors about some dude from the Broncos not even sure who he is

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    They are going to have to find some players in the secondary. They have no starting cbs and mills as a s
                    I will be shocked if they don't end of with a veteran corner when the smoke clears. I think they have a plan.

Comment

I’m sure Malcolm X will pick up right where he left off wherever he ends up.

He’ll be apologizing for criminals, demonizing cops, whining about his “oppression” and treating murderers to Super Bowl tickets in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                        10 guesses where he winds up.... first 9 do not count

Comment

Dallas can overspend for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                            I assume he has a plan to replace him.
                            Looks like Jalen Mills is his replacement. They didnt resign him to sit. And now McLeod is back.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                            X