The secondary got worse somehow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secondary got worse somehow

I'm ok with trying mills out, bringing mcleod back just spit in fans faces. Trash defense

Patience grasshopper Jesus.... FA hasn’t even started yet and they have ten draft picks. Everyone here always complains about them trading draft picks and now that they have ten no one wants to wait and see how they pan out. I agree that Howie ain’t the best in the world drafting but this is a huge draft for them. I do expect them to sign a DB like Trufant and wouldn’t mind them signing Perriman as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      I'm ok with trying mills out, bringing mcleod back just spit in fans faces. Trash defense
      I am fine with Mills and McLeod at those prices, but one more year and a signing bonus to Jenkins would have killed them ?

Comment

This isn't about patience. I'd be fine if they cut mcleod and Jenkins and darby and mills and any other player. They didn't resign mcleod because he played well. He sucked dick last year and he had no market so he came back cheap, which sucks for people who are tired of watching mcleod at fs. Mcleod is a below average free safety. Enjoy it. Thanks Howie.
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-17-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

This isn't about patience. I'd be fine if they cut mcleod and Jenkins and darby and mills and any other player. They didn't resign mcleod because he played well. He sucked dick last year and he had no market so he came back cheap, which sucks for people who are tired of watching mcleod at fs. Mcleod is a below average free safety. Enjoy it. Thanks Howie.
          They signed him on the cheap to be a back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Back up to who we have no starter lol

Comment

McLeod wasn’t great but he definitely didn’t suck dick. And he was coming off a major knee injury. He didn’t break the bank also. I agree they haven’t done shit but it’s one day in....
              Last edited by phillyeagles36; 03-17-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

He fucking sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

There is a less than 0% chance he's going to be a backup.

Comment

Working...
                  X