Here comes some weird moves.. Wanna get younger but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes some weird moves.. Wanna get younger but

Making a push to overpay Chris Harris who will turn 31 this year? Ya that's a real head scratcher for sure!

​​​​​​
    Last edited by Spartan92; 03-18-2020, 03:39 PM.

I'd rather give Atlanta a 4th for Trufant.

Comment

Dodged a bullet. Harris to the Chargers.

Comment

Wonder how much he got? Also, who are we starting at CB this year?

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          He's a free agent now.

Comment

Also Dallas and skins fighting for him. I would think Skins price him out and scare off Howie and Dallas

Comment

Free agency is like a garage sale, you'll get better deals when you wait until the end to buy whatever is left. If it's a crappy garage sale, you wait until they put everything they didn't sell on the curb for trash pickup. I see this year as a crappy one and I'm ok if Howie is standing at the curb waiting.
              Last edited by Snakebitten; 03-18-2020, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

He's a free agent now.
                Just happened. They had their chance to avoid a bidding war.

Comment

Just happened. They had their chance to avoid a bidding war.
                  Seems like they are rumored to be linked to everyone and doing Nada

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Seems like they are rumored to be linked to everyone and doing Nada
                    It might be as simple as these guys not wanting to play in Philly. Or at least, they're not picking Philly with other options on the table. As much as I don't want to part with the picks, they might have to go the trade route.

Comment

I think Howie is going to fkkk up free agency this year. Feels like Plan A and B fell through and he didnt have a good Plan C. He better draft well.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        I think Howie is going to fkkk up free agency this year. Feels like Plan A and B fell through and he didnt have a good Plan C. He better draft well.
                        Isn't that what he does in the draft too?? Plan A falls through panics and fucks up? That's why I said fuck it just trade and pay Hopkins it's sure fire can't miss player Wentz would kill it with him for years

Comment

Howie always thinks he is smarter than everyone and wants to fleece people in trades. Sometimes you have to pony up and go after what you want like he did for Wentz.
                          ​​​​​​
                          Soemething tells me he will not pull the trigger to move up for Lamb or Jeudy maybe lose out on even Ruggs and we end up with a WR that doesn't pan out again.

Like I said, since he can't draft a WR nignt as well have paid for someone else's work and paid one of the best in the game. Shit he is most definitely worth 20 per year

Comment

Working...
                          X