X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart as of today

Not very impressive.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/philadel...0-depth-chart/

Honestly, as hard as it is to watch other teams spend money I think their tact to this point is the right approach. They have some needs (some that will be addressed via the draft) but there is no reason for them to overspend on guys. Build through the draft, supplement through free agency....

Comment

Eric reid just hit the market,,,better than what we have right now.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

WR LB CB is just barf!! Maybe worst in the league at LB and CB for sure.. I doubt there is worse out there. Also very thin at RB depth but can be found easily in FA or draft.

WR has to rank pretty low like bottom 3rd of the league.

Can't be addressed in draft only and supplemented with fillers and think this will be a team to compete for a championship. If they are going to get younger and build through the draft and take a year or two ok then but they aren't fixing those 3 positions in 1 draft and make shift 3rd tier FA's and expect to be a contender.

EDIT TO ADD: you are also going to burn the last few years left of the following player's prime : Kelce, Brooks, Lane, Ertz, Cox all necessary for a championship run
        ​​​
        Last edited by Spartan92; 03-18-2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          WR LB CB is just barf!! Maybe worst in the league at LB and CB for sure.. I doubt there is worse out there. Also very thin at RB depth but can be found easily in FA or draft.

WR has to rank pretty low like bottom 3rd of the league.

Can't be addressed in draft only and supplemented with fillers and think this will be a team to compete for a championship. If they are going to get younger and build through the draft and take a year or two ok then but they aren't fixing those 3 positions in 1 draft and make shift 3rd tier FA's and expect to be a contender.

EDIT TO ADD: you are also going to burn the last few years left of the following player's prime : Kelce, Brooks, Lane, Ertz, Cox all necessary for a championship run
          ​​​
          Could not agree more, you nailed it. Also RB is an issue right now. I mean Sanders YES, but Boston Scott and Holyfield are big ???? I think they should have kept Clement or Howard.

Comment

Working...
          X